Chapter Twenty-Three-I don't hate you

Chapter Twenty Three: I don't hate you

I occupied myself with lots of reading and realised I actually didn't remember the last thing I read few seconds ago. I threw the book across the room in frustration.

Ugh!

Few minutes after I cut the call of Nobody, Justin pulled up. He asked if I wanted to get my things from the house- which meant meeting Marissa. And I didn't want that. She lied to me. I couldn't forgive her. At least not right now.

I told him I don't want to go home so, he offered to get my stuff first thing in the morning to which I willingly agreed.

For the night, he lend me his hoodie and pants. They were comfortable- obviously super large but, it didn't matter. His parents weren't home- like always. James tho'- his care taker- knew me and was trying his best to make me feel like home.

The knock on the door pulled me out of my head. "Come in." I said, pulling up the blanket to my neck.

Justin walked inside and situated himself on the edge the bed. "Do you want to watch a movie or something?" He asked. I knew what he was doing. He was trying to divert my mind from those things.

It was nine o'clock, way before the original time I sleep at. But, I was pretty exhausted with everything today happened.

I smiled. "Thanks Justin. But, I think I need to sleep."

He smiled and nodded his head, "Okay. I'm right next door. If you need-"

"I know. I'll come straight to you."

He nodded, again and stood up. "Yeah. Night, Elle."

I smiled, "Night, Jus."

With a last nod he left and closed the door behind him.

I laid on my stomach, trying to catch some sleep. Ten hours to go. Ten hours left before I have to wake up for school.

The only place which still made sense for me and made me feel like I fitted in.

I turned the other away thinking of someone I should not. I juts can't help it. At least not right away.

***

I liked the warm fabric of my full sleeves turquoise blouse on my cold skin. Hastily, I jiggled into my sky blue tight-fit denims and strappy black wedges. Justin as promised got me my stuff as soon as he woke up.

I left my golden hair open, not because I wanted to... but, because I was too lazy to do anything with them but, that didn't stop me from keeping a spare hair-tie in my bag, just in case.

I did my usual makeup- actually a little less than I usually did. I wasn't feeling like getting ready at all and yet I managed to do little bit something with myself.

Honestly, I looked horrible with those red eyes and pink nose. I threw my phone on the bed. I was better of it... at least for today.

I walked out of the guestroom and knocked on Justin's door.

"Jus! We're going to get late!" I screeched and not able to stand out there, I barged in and stopped dead in my tracks.

HE WAS IN BED, SLEEPING!!

"Justinnnnnnn!!" I screamed in his ear and on time I stepped back. He jerked up in sitting position- possibly looking for some terrorists attack around him.

His head turned toward me, with wide eyes and sighed. "Elle..." he groaned- sighed and plonked back down. And closed his eyes.

"Justin it's almost 8! Get your ass up or I'll splash the cold water bucket on you." I threatened and he stood up almost immediately. He knew that I wasn't joking. Because it wouldn't be the first time that I would do something like that with him.