Chapter Forty One- Hug day

Chapter Forty-One: Hug day

It was six when I heard Marissa yell for me to quickly get ready as my parents were on their way along with Simpsons.

'What a coming-home surprise...' I thought while trying to pick a classy outfit for myself.

My parents had left for New York yesterday.

Finally sighing with exasperation, I settled on the purple woolen dress which ended just above my knees, and had full sleeves to keep me warm.

I was already done with my makeup so I scrambled into the dress and curled my hair. Leaving them loose, I grabbed my strappy black heels and quickly wore them.

I checked my phone... No call, No text.

I dallied his number without giving myself time to chicken out. I had upset him. I had to apologize. And it reached to his voice mail.

"Hey... It's me Michelle. I-I wanted to apologize for how I behaved in the gym. There's a lot going around at the moment and I was just not really myself. But, I have a confession to make... I—"

And it went to full, just like that.

Ugh!

Great. Throwing my phone on the bed, I strolled downstairs and had took only one step when the doorbell rang, startling me.

Marissa opened the door and there stood four figures.

Mom, dad, and Mr and Mrs. Simpson.

I sighed, thinking he didn't come but, then he showed up from behind them.

As they made their way into the living room, a tall blonde guy with same blue eyes strode inside and abruptly stopped mid-way when he spotted me. His eyes locked with mine. He's changed. Like so much.

A smile formed on his lips and I stumbled a little but, luckily caught myself on the banister. I looked at the wooden banister and smiled, my hero.... who had always saved me from embarrassing falls.

"Michelle, come down and meet Mr and Mrs. Simpson." I snapped my eyes away and looked at my grinning mother.

"Yes. Mom." I almost missed everything she just said to me as I made my way down.

I shook hands with Mr. Simpson and Mrs. Simpson but then she like always pulled me into a bear hug. She's a huger, what could I say.

It's been four years but, she hadn't aged a tab bit. Her blonde hair were perfectly straight and left loose to flaunt. Her makeup was flawless and she'd worn button down shirt topped with warm tale green cardigan and light shade of blue denims.

Wow...

"Look at you!! I can't believe it's you... you've grown up into a beautiful woman, my love."

I coughed a little as I got short on the oxygen department due to her hug and tried not to roll my eyes. Woman? Seriously?!

Chuckling, she pulled apart and looked at me with her dark blue eyes.

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Simpson. You too yourself hasn't aged a bit. As beautiful and young as before."

She gave me another hug saying thanks but, thankfully, it was a quick one.

"Did you meet Josh yet..." Oh, I don't want to.

"Josh, come here son."

My heart thudded loud in my chest as I turned to look at him.