Chapter Fifty One- I love you Mister Nobody

UnEDITED!!!!

Chapter Fifty-One: I love you Mister Nobody

I sneezed.

He sneezed.

We sneezed.

We laughed.

I rolled over, getting on top of him. Tracing his smile, his jaw, his nose, his dancing eyes, and his beautiful lips.

Same lips I would never get tired of kissing.

Same lips which were swollen from all our kisses.

"Are you trying to seduce me, Reynold? Because if yes, I'm not gonna keep my hands to myself this time." He smirked, catching my lower lip between his teeth. I moaned against him and ran my hand as many times I wanted through his amazingly smooth hair.

"You know," He spoke in between kisses and then pulled a little for some air.

"It's 8 in the morning."

"It is?" And then I kissed him again.

Next second, he was on top of me, kissing as if it's the last kiss of our life. I gripped his sweatshirt and pulled it over his head. He leaned back and kissed me again, moaning, and slipped his hand inside the hoodie-- his hoodie, because last night when we came back to him apartment all drenched and soaked, he lend me his clothes. Which I surely wasn't gonna return.

His hand explored my stomach, making me arch my back, slowly grinding against my heated core. Oh, I loved him so much.

"I think we should wait." He said, stopping the heated kiss. I smiled and left a quick peck on his lips.

"I think so too." I grinned and pulled him down for another round of kissing. Just kissing.

And that's all what mattered. His kisses.

***

"Where are we going?" I whined. I'd asked the same question trillionth time now! But as usual he was being his stubborn self, not even letting me have a clue.

He grinned and shrugged.

When I woke up around eleven, his apartment was completely organized and tidy. And he was making breakfast.

It was the first time that I'd woken up at his place and he was there.

I'd walked to him and kissed him with everything I had. Then he told me to get ready because he had to show me something.

And jeez, could he cook?

How the hell didn't I know this before?

So, here I was in his truck while he was having fun at keeping me in complete dark.

My phone buzzed and Kim sent me two pictures of her in dark red and blood red dresses, asking which looked better on her.

I chuckled and told her to go with Blood red. It made her eyes pop. She was really excited to meet Ky.

And so was I.

"Are we going to get Ky?" I jumped in my seat, grinning, happy at solving the mystery.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Justin and Aria went to get him."

My shoulders sagged and I leaned back in the seat, looking out the window. I didn't know how sunny it was until now. Everything seemed extremely vibrant to me.

Maybe it was love.

"We're almost there." He said, slowly the truck and taking a right.

I looked from the windshield of the truck, a huge building complex.