Chapter Fifty- Lucky me

UnEDITED!!!

Chapter Fifty: Lucky me

I strolled downstairs with Kim and saw three figures, impatiently waiting for us. I'd worn an ice blue ball gown with my blonde hair in a side messy bun. Kim used Electric blue eyeliner, light blue eye-shadow, rosy cheeks, and cherry-red lips. My white heels were high and made me feel Insta better about tonight.

Heels definitely were girls best friend.

"Oh my, sweet lord! You two look so beautiful just like angles descending from heaven." Marissa gushed and pulled us in a hug as soon as we got down, and I tried to smile but it was a fail attempt.

I glanced behind her at the two guys standing there dressed in their tux.

Martin looked handsome in his black one with a bow on his neck, his brown hair gelled back, and a smirk plastered to his face.

Kim lunged for him, making us laugh. "I love you.." They whispered and then longingly kissed. I was so happy for them.

Josh made his way towards me.

I had to admit no matter how much of an asshole he was, he looked charming in his brown tux.

He ran a hand through his hair and smirked. "You look ravishing, Elle." He complimented, his eyes roaming over me. I only grazed him with a half nod.

"Elle... I told you how sorry I was and still am for what I did. I was drunk and I... I'm an asshole. I won't do that again, I promise. Please, Elle."

"Don't call me that." I snapped.

He leaned in and looked down in my eyes. "I told you about my feelings for you and I was fool for kissing you that way. I had no bad intention, I swear. And,"

I curiously listened to his hesitant last part.

"I can see in your eyes that you love someone else. I understand. And trust me, he's a one lucky asshole. And this is my last night here. I'm going back tomorrow first thing in the morning."

"Because of me?" I instantly felt awful.

He smiled down at me, "No. It's not because of you. I can promise you that."

"So, is that a yes?" He raised his brows, pouting.

I bit my lip and tried not to smile, "For?"

"For forgiving an asshole like me?"

A full-blown smile crept onto my lips and I looped my arm with his, before nodding.

***

We entered the gym with many people along with us. It was dim in there with all our hard-work clearly paying off.

The lightening, the snowflakes, the fake ice sculptures, the blue and silver balloons, and all other decorations looked just perfect. I kinda felt proud of what we did.

"Finally you guys are here!" Aria came out of nowhere and one by one pulled us in a hug.

She'd worn a navy blue gown with a beautiful white tiara on her head. Her hair were perfectly rolled in soft curls and left loose to dance in waves. She looked incredible.

"C'mon you guys!  You're missing so much already." She dragged us towards the dance floor.

The music was loud and blasting my ears. I missed Soph so we took a group selfie, then sent it to her. They resumed dancing but, I was just not feeling it. So, I excused myself to get us something to drink, and by drink I meant coke. It was a school event after all.