Chapter Ten- Kill him

Vote/Comment/Share <3

Happy reading:)

Chapter Ten: Kill him.

I looked around the three laughing faces while Justin was boiling in and out. I liked how we all just got along so quickly. It was as if we knew each other from what—kindergarten?

I still remember as if it was yesterday when I was walking the hallway without paying much attention and mistakenly bumped into Justin, making him fall on his butt. A crowd formed around us and it was when,suddenly instead of yelling at me, he started laughing so hard that I couldn't restrain myself from following his lead. It was so strange and new at the same moment. He was kinda my first true friend. Then came along Kim. She was new in my class in tenth grade and we immediately became friends and then there we were in present—in the same room laughing and fighting together.

I smiled inwardly. Kimmy threw the cushion at Justin—which hit him on the face, he scoffed loudly throwing it back at her—hard enough to make her fall off the bean bag she'd been sitting on.

I laughed my ass off.

It was our usual Saturday fun night. We thought to stay over at Justin's this time as last time we all were partying at my house. I lifted my legs up on the couch, positioning myself in a comfy way, as I watched the three idiots teasing poor Justin for his lack of walking.

It's been three weeks. His broken rib was pain in the ass when it came to using legs to walk.

Sophie's face turned red as she slammed a hand on her mouth to avoid the fits of laughter on watching Kim fall.

"I hate you guys. Elle you too?" I placed a hand on my mouth, shaking my head at him. I bet that I was red as tomato. "You're all assholes! I hate you guys. I'm in pain and you're the one making fun of me! Just the thing I needed! Thank you so much for the great support!" He barked, rolling his eyes and leaning backwards.

We couldn't help but, laugh even more.

"That's what best friends are for..." I said once I was done laughing but, I still held a grin.

"That's absolutely right, Jus." Sophie chimed, taking sip of her martini.

"Whatever... but, watch your backs, you know just in case." Justin winked.

"Oh, we will..." Martin said and smacked him on the arm, grabbing away his coke and putting it far away from him.

Justin's room was twice of mine. It was huge. Side walls and the front wall—where the television set was attached—were painted white while the wall behind the bed was coloured red, where his huge photo was hanging. He had a walk-in-closet, luxurious and affluent lavatory, and a small sitting arrangement  at the other side of the room, a spacious balcony with the pool view, and what not?

"What the fuck martin!!! Get me my drink back!!!" He groaned, trying to climb off the bed.

These two—Sophie and Martin turned our small group of threes into the five after the later months of tenth grade.

Sophie became the cheerleader and then soon president of student body, which brought her publicity. Kim told me about her being a threat to my increasing popularity but, I didn't know what I saw in her. I liked Sophie a lot and talked to her. And the remaining you could imagine.

Martin was an easy catch. He joined Justin's team and became friends with him. It was Justin who introduced us to him and I knew he was a perfect fit too.