Epilogue- It's not an End

***ABSOLUTELY UNEDITED!!!***

Please bare the mistakes,  I promise to look at them as soon as I can :)

Thank you soo much for being with Michelle and Nobody till the start of their new journey.

Epilogue- It's not an End

Five years later,

"Oh my god!!! I can't find my frigging heels?!!" I shrieked, already exasperated.

"WHERE ARE MY HEELS?!!!" I yelled, absolutely sure that the entire house had heard me by now.

I tried to take deep breaths but it didn't seem to work.

Not really.

My wedding gown was double the weight of my own and moving all around the house with it to find my heels wasn't an easy task.

I'm not always like this!!

Oh my gosh!

It's my wedding day and I can't find my Heels!!!

I was almost freaking out on the verge of fainting when I heard a giggle and turned around, startled. The little thing ran to me, hugging my legs, and laughing. "Why you so pissy Auntie L?"

And just like that... I laughed.

Pissy?

Seriously?

I gathered her small frame up in my arms and kissed her chubby cheek. I made a funny face at her and spoke in a manly voice, "I'm no pissy, missy."

She threw her head back and laughed, covering her mouth.

Jesus! I could never get enough of her.

I nuzzled my head in her neck and her laughter turned hysteric.

"Who's your favorite Aunt?" I asked, while she kept laughing.

"S-Sophie Aunt" She managed between her laughs and I started tickling her on the stomach.

"Stoopppp!!! Pleazeeee!!"

"Then tell me... who's your fav--"

"YOU!! Auntie L." She swatted at my hands and I laughed, finally stopping to let her breathe.

Her face got crimson and her grin really wide.

"Good girl." I kissed her cheek.

I placed her back down and she grabbed my hand in her small one, pulling me on the bed with her.

"You look hot Auntie L. Just like mommy!!" She complimented, giggling, making me grin even wider in return.

Martin was going to get killed by me later for teaching her words like Pissy and hot. He needed to mind his words in front of her. She's only four.