Chapter Twenty-Eight: Nutella

"You did what?!!!" Kim's beautiful soft brown eyes went wide, as she glared at me deadpanned. Her head slowly falling down in disappointment, as her hair fell in the front, which she jerked away immediately to glare me in the eyes.

I sheepishly smiled and rolled my eyes at her.

Innocently, I raised both my brows and tried to reason with her. "What was I supposed to do? I saw a naked girl under that same red blanket on his couch, Kim." I turned on my feet heels, licking Nutella from my finger.

Nutella is my buddy for life and. . . just how much I love it.

After exploring Mister Nobody's little secret, somehow, I drove back to Justin's in one piece. Kim and Martin were still there- for which I was really glad. I could really use Kim's accompany. Justin and Martin looked suspicious of me and my sudden headache excuse to rush to my room, as I dismissed myself from the small party they were having and walked back to my room with Kim trailing behind me. She'd seen through my lie and so did the guys but, they knew I needed Kim more than them.

I asked Kim to stay the night at Justin's-- which I knew was selfish of me especially when she might had planned to spent it with Martin (her boyfriend) yet, she didn't complain and stayed with me. I didn't-- actually-- couldn't tell her anything at the night, as I just cried on her shoulder. I cried my eyes out. It hurt so much. It was my first heartbreak over a guy and I was already thinking to be a nun. Kidding.

But, it truly felt as if a part of me was broke or something. I didn't know when he suddenly dug a huge hole for himself in my heart but, he had.

When we woke up around some time in the afternoon, James made us the world's best breakfast- which, to be honest made me recall Marissa's Pancakes. I miss her but, she'd lied to me just like my parents. She watched me cry to sleep and yet never told me the truth. Why did she do that?

Instinctively, I brushed off the thought and blinked away the warm tears forming in my eyes and put on a brave smile on my face.

"The red blanket which he'd put on you when you 'accidentally' slept at his place. Right?"

I threw the bread crumb at her and stuck my tongue out. She was clearly teasing me to ease the tension and lighten the heaviness of the whole-feeling-stabbed-in-the-heart-thing.

By evening, I was feeling a little bit better that's why I told Kim about everything. I mean completely everything. All the times Him and I shared together and what he said to me at the stairs of the ghost floor at school and what happened last night.

She definitely snapped for not telling her everything at first but, quickly caught up with every fact I shared and now was here trying to be what she is. My best friend in the whole world.

A bread crumb retorted by her landed on my nose and we both laughed. I brushed it off and we made our way to the living room on the very soft sofa.

Suddenly, Kim seized the Nutella Jar from me and shoved a spoonful of it in her own mouth. " Well, enough with the jokes. But, trust me here girl, you told him, you love him, stupid girl."

My eyes widened. What? L-O-V-E?

Nope!

Nah...

Shit!

I shook my head in denial, "No... I didn't and I never said that. For god's sake stop saying that. I don't love him... instead I should hate him. You know... for what he did like, broke my phone... and the fight with Justin and... er.. stuff..." I mumbled and face palmed myself, internally, for even trying to lie to Kim- the one person who knows everything. Even things that went straight over my head.