Chapter Thirty two- I thought you would catch me like he did

Chapter Thirty-Two: I thought you would catch me like he did

Opening my eyes, and stretching my legs and arms, I looked around the room, baffled as to where I was until my blurry vision got clearer. Heat crawled to my cheeks and an uninvited smile made it's way up to my lips.

"Oh my god! I kissed Mister Nobody!!!" I whispered, slapping my hands on my face. Damn! My cheeks wouldn't shut up!

I looked around and realized I was alone. I was disappointed and relieved at the same time.

By the way, what was I supposed to say to a guy whom I kissed last night?

It's not like I had a lot of experience. But, why wasn't he here? Was last night that awful that he couldn't stand to see me in the morning? Did he think I had somehow made him kiss me even though he didn't want to?

God! I hoped not.

"Evan?" I asked just to be sure he wasn't in the bathroom, feeling something strangely funny settle in the pit of my stomach.

I usually never forgot anything after consuming alcohol. It's kinda opposite with me. Hence, why the first night still bothered me so much.

I stood up from the couch and groaned, opening the front door to welcome the beautiful sunshine inside.

He wasn't even outside. I strode back, and my head hit the hammer. I meant, I felt as if I'd smacked my head on a hammer.

I took a seat on the plastic bar stool in the kitchen, and grabbed my head in my hands, squeezing it. It wouldn't stop hurting.

Ugh!

Just then something caught my eye. A white folded paper and glass of water with a Tylenol placed on the counter.

I took the medicine and gulped down the water and only few minutes later, relief washed over me, letting me breathe better.

I unfolded the paper and read,

*I accept your deal.*

What  the....

Deal?

Oh god... what the hell did he mean?

***

"You missed a lot last night!" Kim groaned from under the soft fluffy blanket as I crawled beside her, without opening her eyes. We did this all the time.

There was no point getting her out because I wanted to sleep some more too but before that mop about what just happened with me.

How could he just... oh god! I was going to throw up again.

Did our kiss meant absolutely nothing to him?

I turned towards her, to have the talk.

"You look like a zombie." I laughed, at her bizarre brunette hair, dry drool crust on her cheek, and the makeup smudged all over her face.

"Fuck off!" She groaned and pulled the blanket up to her face, smiling.

I laughed and cuddled in her blanket.

I laid on my back, facing the ceiling. "What did I miss?" I really didn't want the cheesy details right now.

She pulled the blanket down enough to look at me, and shot me a glare, saying, "You wouldn't let me sleep, would ya?"

I shook my head, deadpanned, so she came in the same position like I was.

She yawned before she could even start.