Chapter Eleven- I am here to propose a deal of your interest.

I LOVE YOU GUYS<3

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

Happy Reading (:

Chapter Eleven: I am here to propose a deal of your interest.

Remember when I said, I'd something big in my mind. I did. But, it wasn't easy for me to just do it.

Twenty-four hours and fourteen hundred forty minutes. . .

It took me all this time to decide whether to do what I planned or not. Yes or No. Yes or No...

Yes or No?!

So, without another thought, I grasped my car keys, wore my coat, walked out of my house, hooped inside the car and drove off.

I stood right before a small wooden door, which was half painted white while other half was perhaps just left ignored. I heaved a long sigh before knocking at the door, avoiding the shiver that ran randomly in my body. A white doorplate, which hanged on the door read, 3B.

Thankfully my MISSION wasn't a fail, the one where I stole his address. Tonight, it helped...

Knocking was the only way I could get him to open the door, as there wasn't any switch for ringing the bell. I waited, sweeping away the beads of sweat that started to form on my forehead.

I heard nothing so,

I knocked again.

Finally, a hoarse loud voice came from inside, "Get lost!" And I knew it was him. Does he do that generally? Or did he know I was coming?

The latter thought wasn't possible because, not even my own soul knew that I would do this...

And his extraordinary behaviour absolutely explains him with no friends at all. Much of a weird loner.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, as I spoke, "It's me. Michelle. I need to talk to you."

And he said NOTHING. Not even came to open the door. Call him a gentleman. Though I never thought he could be the one. Just never...

How rude of him to make me wait outside at such an odd hour of night, even after acknowledging my presence.

Or perhaps that's the reason he still hasn't come up. Does he hate me that much?

Not that I care...

I knocked again, wiping the sweat away. Either it was really hot in there or I was panicking, wildly.

"Go away!" He shouted, aggressively, almost making me jump a little back from the door.

I gathered the strength. "I won't. I am here to propose a deal of your interest."

I heard stomping of footsteps as he opened the door, just a tad to peek at me.

I frowned while no matter how much I tried to keep myself composed, my hands were awfully juddering. My heart was thudding erratically inside my chest, as I looked in his sleepy eyes or maybe exhausted ones.

"Do you really have nothing in the world to do at three in the morning?" He said, almost normally and banged the door shut again before even letting me reply to him.

Ugh!!! Can't he be normal for just a second?!!

I knocked again, louder than ever and then again and then again until he abruptly flung open his door and grabbed my half raised hand, yanking me inside his apartment with a quick jerk. He kicked the door shut and slammed my back against the wall, clutching my wrists tightly in his hand while his free hand rested on the wall at my right.