Chapter Thirty- I love burgers

I Dedicate this Chapter to my best friend  MistElix-ir15 for always being there for me :) Thank you: )

Happy reading<3

Chapter Thirty: I love burgers 

The cold air hit me hard, as he stepped outside. A shiver ran through my entire body. Didn't know if it was because the cold was getting to me or because his hands were wrapped around my thighs. Connection of skin to skin. Shit!

I realized what an absurd compromising situation I was in once the shock tore off of me.

I scoffed hitting him on his back, "Ohmigod! Put me down right now... Misster N-Nobody." I slurred-hissed, my head getting heavier by the passing second. Damn! My blood had stuck all over my face by then.

He groaned and continued walking with me thrown over his shoulder. I cycled my legs in that not-so-fairytale-ish position and finally one time my foot hit him on the face. I laughed hard while I heard a loud and deep growl rumbling from his chest, and then he grumbled something under this breath-- probably cursing himself for rescuing me. But, eventually he put me down.

Ow, my feet. Why do they hurt so bad?

Somehow, I hobbled back to the steps of the porch while Evan just watched me and took off the damn five inch high heels-- eating my feet. I sighed, sitting on the step trying to calm my insanely pounding head. Everything felt tilting to right.

"You okay?" He asked-hushed. His warm breath fanned my face. I opened my eyes and was immediately entranced by his gorgeous ones. He was so close to me. My heart jumped in my mouth.

Nobody looked genuinely concerned for me and that melted all my frigging anger.

Maybe being friends won't be that bad after all?

No! I can't go down that road. I'm done...

"No..." I whispered and a ghost of a smile appeared on his perfect lips. He was kneeling in front of me. His dark as night hair were frigging messed up on top of his head and my fingers itched to run through them. Just then his warm finger brushed off the loose lock behind my ear and I shuddered visibly.

His face hardened. "You must be cold. I'm so sorry."

He straightened up and took off his jacket and came around, "Your arms."

I did as he asked and almost immediately his scent filled my nose, giving me chills all over my body. But, the warmth that seeped in me from his jacket relaxed my cold muscles.

Quietly, he took the seat beside me and we sat in complete silence until I whispered, "Tonight was supposed to be fun. Far away from any drama in my life." I was talking more to myself.

When he didn't speak, I continued mumbling, "But, tonight was nothing close to fun. I couldn't freaking stop thinking about you. I tried not to dwell on what I saw last night because I don't have any right on you...yet I can't stop feeling Jealous. Jesus! I'm miserable!"

"You're not." He quickly spoke.

I turned my head to look at him and saw he inched closer. What is he doing? Just then I shut my eyes, placed a hand on my mouth and yanked myself up and around the house, behind the bushes.

Just perfect!

I completely emptied my stomach contents and heard some thudding of footsteps which followed with the opening and closing of a door and then a second later the door opened again.