Chapter Twenty Nine- Watch me

Hi to my super amazing readers

I know most of you're mad at me for not updating since so long but, trust me I had my reasons. So, I hope you all are as forgiving as I think you are :)

And, now I won't take lot of your precious time. Go read Chapter Twenty Nine.

Don't forget to Vote/Comment/Share/Enjoy <3

WARNING- Not Proofread!

Chapter Twenty-Nine: Watch me

The party was in full swing just like any other high school party was supposed to be.

I squeezed Kim's hand who replied the same way twice and gave me an assuring smile. She leaned in and whispered, "Just. Breathe. And remember tonight is suppose to be about only FUN."

When she pulled away, I was smiling. She did know what to say to make me feel better or maybe it's because it's her (my best friend) who said it that matters and not really what she said.

I sighed and we let go of our hands. Justin was right in front of us as if guarding us from any possible danger.

Martin didn't have any empty/silenced Mansions. He had an averaged size house with a small lawn and a backyard. But, nevertheless it was a beautiful house and a homey one. The kind I dreamed to have one day. I wasn't so fond of or thrilled by empty mansions.

But, tonight it was kinda opposite-- Martin's house didn't feel any kind of homey instead, it felt more like a strip club to me. The cars were parked senselessly in every directions due to which we'd to park a little further down the road.

The entire generation of Richmond high seemed to be present at the party-- guessing by the number of cars parked all around the house. Well, what can I say? Who doesn't like free food and the booze?

Some of the guys and girls were making out in the lawn while others just simply stood there flirting with each other at the porch or some dragging puffs from their cigarettes-- which somehow made me reminisce when Nobody used to have one of those. I hated him back then.

Suddenly, a tug pulled at my heart just as last night's picture popped in my head and tears started to swell in the back of my eyes. 'Not Now.' I took a breath and hid them back. 'No more crying. Just have FUN.' I reminded myself over and over no matter how useless it felt.

When I got the stupid wide eyed reaction from all the guys outside, it made me wonder what's gonna happen if I'll really step inside the house packed with hungry wolves?

Not my wisest decision, shit! Maybe I could just make a beeline for home and Kim won't be able to catch up?

That sounded tempted only until I looked down at my very high heels and the second ago tempting idea crumbled to the floor.

And, what if I run into some drunk people on my to Justin place-- which not to mention was twenty minutes away, and forty or more through walk. No way I'm taking a chance there.

Kim nudged me in the ribs and I winced looking back at her, "What?"

"You're panicking again. Just chill. I'm not gonna leave your side, I promise."

"Easy for you to say. You're not wearing only a piece of cloth to a party we're just about to enter." I gibbered under my breath and she narrowed her eyes at me. "What? What did you mumble to yourself?"