Chapter Three- You're Michelle Reynold

THANK YOU MistElix-ir15 :* For all the support my friend❤️

Thanks again:)))))

Chapter Three:You're Michelle Reynold.

"Thanks for the ride, Soph." I said, smiling at her and then undid my seatbelt.

"No probs, Elle. What are friends for?"

"Right. You want to come in?" I asked, turning towards her.

"Nah. I have to go. Dad's got some things to discuss with me."

"Oh. Okay. Then, I'll see you tomorrow."

I was about to climb off the car when she stopped me. "Is there something bothering you Elle? You know you can talk to me. I've been noticing you since morning. Something is definitely bothering you and I know it's not about the phone."

Sometimes she amazes me. Soph is usually the extremely busy person in our group. I don't get much time to hangout with her and when I think that maybe she's distancing from me, she surprises me.

I sighed and settled back in my seat. "Where were you last night Soph?"

"I don' remember much... I mean... first,I was with you guys and then this hot guy asked me to dance and then I ended up making out with him in Justin's room. But, I woke up in my own room. Martin later told he dropped me home."

"Oh."

"Why what happen? Is something wrong?" She grabbed my hand in her and I simply shook my head. I didn't want her to get worried.

Let me first ask Justin and Martin-- who dropped me home.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I was just worried a little because I don't remember much of my last night and it merely happens that I forget it."

She softly chuckled, "Don't worry. I don't think you went rouge and embarrassed yourself and ended up having sex with any stranger who might have dropped you back home."

My jaw fell on the ground.

She laughed, "You sure you're still a virgin?"

Now, my eyes popped out and I turned red. "Bitch! Get lost." I grumbled climbing off her car.

She was still laughing.

"Got to hell." I said, crouching down to her windows level.

She tried to catch some breath, "If I were you I will get a check up you know just to be sure."

"Fuck off before I eradicate your presence from this world instead of your sister's."

She laughed nodding, and drove away with a nod and "See you morrow."

OH MY GOD! What if she's right?

I swallowed.

No, it can't be.

I brushed off the stupid thought and head past inside my house with the spare key I had.

Mom dad weren't home yet and neither was Marissa. She might have gone out to buy some groceries. And my mom and dad were never home until eleven or midnight. That's the reason I had looks with brain.

According to my theory, Being rich itself gives you the class, and getting enough time alone at home, makes you a scholar—or at least in my case it made me, as I had both; money and time.