Chapter Six- I know karate. Kung-fu thing-y

Chapter Six: I know karate. Kung-Fu thing-y

"It's gossip time!" Kim chimed, vivaciously. Her eyes lighting contently.

Justin and Martin rolled towards each other totally stepping out of our conversation, which made me chuckle. Having guys in the group is always somewhere messy.

"I have nothing to say." I announced and Kim's face dropped. Actually I had a lot to share but, I was just not sure if I should tell them and I also wanted to know more before concluding anything. They already hate Nobody enough and I wanted to have proof of him being the bad guy before I say anything to anyone.

I know, you must be thinking, why the sudden change of heart?

I don't like him but, it doesn't mean I hate him.

Why did I just said that?! I should hate him.

Someone elbowed me, as I snapped back to earth. I looked over to Justin who was eyeing suspiciously. "You okay?" He hushed close to my ear.

I nodded, smiling. "Never better." I replied, calmly.

"But I have." Sophie exclaimed, replying to Kim on something she just said. She plopped her elbow on the table and putting her chin in the cup of her hands. Her dark brown eyes darting from Kim to me.

Kim's eyes lit up again. Call her the gossip queen.

Jeez!

"What? What is it?" She asked, excitedly, like a five year old saw an ice cream.

Sophie cleared her throat, pushed back her dark brown strand behind her ear, before speaking, "Last night at brook that new guy (Nobody) came and he got into a fight with Marcus. Which kinda turned around and he got awfully hurt. Marcus was so into the whole situation that he lost it on Nobody. Then few guys had to jump in to stop him from killing him!" She chuckled at the end, intrigue by the whole story.

But, I don't know why I couldn't even smile at that piece of information.

Not that I care but, why he's always running into fights? What about his parents? Don't they know about it or care much to ask him? What is he?? I know he's not an alien or any other creature but human, but he's different and the more I think about him, the more he's intriguing me into himself.

And about Marcus, well he's—

The bell rang signaling the start of my next class.

So, I'll give you the gross details of Marcus later.

"Bye guys." I said, hastily grabbing my bag.

Kim and Sophie had volleyball practice while Justin and Martin had football. I wasn't much of an athlete. I didn't like sports because I couldn't play one.

So, instead I had math. Interesting enough?

I looked at my wrist-watch and blasphemed under my breath to school authorities for having such long hours of school. I still have two more classes to go and nothing fascinating had happened yet.

I AM NOT REFERING TO PARTICULAR SOMEONE!

AT ALL!!

***

Finally, my last lecture got over five minutes early and I strode towards my locker. Kimmy got her 'Periods' in the middle of her second last lecture so, she left because the pain was unbearable for her. Martin went to drop her home, while Justin and Sophie stayed with me.

Placing my books in the locker, I was about to close the door when a sudden loud noise jolted me, giving me shivers. It was horrifying. What the hell is going on?.