Rule Breaker

Knock knock
Knock knock
Rattle rattle

Avery's eyes flashes open when she heard the doorknob rattle and shake. She tiredly rubbed her eyes and shuffled to the door, "Who is it?" She mumbled, still half asleep. There was a moment of silence before they spoke up, "It's Baekhyun." He said, "May I come in, Avery? I need to speak with you about something."
"Can it wait until morning?" She grumbled
"No."
"But didn't you guys say not to open my door?" She countered as she started to wake up more. Baekhyun sighed,
"Please Avery, I need to speak with you. It's very important." He said urgently and pleadingly. She sighed in resignation and began unlocking the door, "Alright. But this better be good..." She mumbled,
"Believe me, it will be."
She opened the door and let him inside. Baekhyun closed the door behind him and locked it. "So what was so important that it couldn't wait until morning-"
"Avery."
He spoke in a low, smooth voice as he turned to face her, the light from the full moon poured in through the glass doors to the balcony, illuminating his face and making his dark eyes twinkle as he moved towards her.
"Yes?" She answered, feeling slightly uneasy as he stalked towards her, like he was eyeing prey. When he got close he reached out to brush a strand of blonde hair out of her face, "Avery.." He said again. Her name flowed from his lips smoothly and elegantly as he slipped his hand around her waist and pulled her close to him so she was looking up at him and her hands were resting on his chest, "You're so beautiful," he traced her lips with his free hand then down to her neck.
"Uhm.. Baekhyun?"
He smirked, "Your pulse is racing," he said as he leaned down into the crook of her neck, "mmm.. You smell...." He ran his tongue up her jugular and whispered, "Delicious." Then sunk his fangs into her neck.