Luhan

"Luhan."

The young wolf ran up to her and pulled her into a tight embrace before racing up the stairs to his room, shutting the door behind them,

"I'm so so happy you chose me. I was afraid that because of Isabel's control over us you'd be frightened of us."

Avery smiled comfortingly at the blonde in front of her,

"I could never fear any of you, especially you, Luhan. The time I spent with you is precious to me. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. When I had to hurt you during the fight.. that broke my heart so much. I never wanted to hurt you. That's why I tried my hardest not to. You're so kind and you've done so much to help me, I could never be afraid of you. Our future together is bright, I know it. I love you and I want to be with you."

Luhan smiled at Avery's words as he moved a strand of hair from her face and spoke,

"Hearing you say that makes my heart explode. I love you so much. I want to be with you until the end of time."

Avery leaned in and kissed Luhan lovingly as he held her waist. He responded with just as much love as he kissed her back. When they broke apart, he spoke,

"Are you ready for me to turn you, and bind us together forever?"

Avery nodded and he smiled,

"Alright. Now I'm going to bite you to form the mark. It might feel a little weird but once I do it you'll not only be bonded to me, but you'll be able to turn at will."

Luhan explained to Avery as she grasped his hand,

"Okay. I'm ready."

Luhan smiled comfortingly at her before leaning in and kissing her neck lightly to calm her as he sunk his fangs into her neck. Avery began to feel warm as he formed the mark, and soon fell asleep in his arms. When Luhan finished, he held her close to him and kissed the side of her head, waiting for her to wake up.