Entry 2

The girl woke up a few days ago. She said her name is Isabel. She can't remember how she got here and goes silent if anyone asks about her family. I saw her talking with Kris and Suho earlier. She comes off as shy but it looked like she was opening up to them. Maybe they can find out what's going on. As they were walking, however, I noticed something odd. Kris would glare at Suho if he stood too close to Isabel or made her laugh and vice versa. I've known both of them all my life, they've never fought about anything before! They're practically brothers! When she walked off to go do something else, the mumbled to each other angrily and stomped off in opposite directions, and that isn't all. When I gently approached her about checking on her condition she began screaming and hyperventilating. Then, Luhan appeared as if from thin air and put his arm around her. Once he had calmed her he glared at me and shoved me back, "What the hell is wrong with you?! Can't you see you scared her?" I tried to explain that I merely asked when she could stop by and let me evaluate her condition, but it was as if he didn't even hear me. When I looked into his eyes I barely recognized him. I should speak to Sehun and Chanyeol about this. Those two are sensible and haven't had any contact with her (as far as I know). Maybe they'll have some insight as to the bizarre behavior affecting those three.

~Lay

Avery leaned back against the headboard of the bed, eyes concentrated on the leather bound journal in front of her as she turned to the third entry.