Baekhyun

"Baekhyun."

Avery had barely gotten his name out before he scooped her up bridal style in his arms. Baekhyun smirked at her before racing up the stairs to his room, locking his door behind them. Avery giggled at his actions and kissed his cheek before he spun them both around. Avery smiled at him as she spoke,

"You're really happy about this aren't you?"

Baekhyun smiled down at her lovingly,

"Of course I'm happy, the woman I'm in love with wants to be with me forever. I just... that makes me happier than I can describe. Although... I do want to apologize."

Avery tilted her head in confusion,

"For what?"

Baekhyun set her down on his bed and sat next to her, his cheerful demeanor replaced with a lachrymose one,

"I promised myself that I wouldn't hurt you... but I did. I've bitten you.. I've led you into a trap.. I've knocked you unconscious... I've hurt you, Avery. I don't deserve your love. Because of me you almost died multiple times-"

"Stop."

Avery said softly, placing her index finger over his lips as she spoke,

"Baekhyun, listen to me. I never blamed you for anything with Isabel. That wasn't your fault. She had a hold on you with magic. That's never your fault, so stop blaming yourself. Even with the bite, I don't blame you for that at all. You've helped me so much and you have kept me safe. I've loved you this entire time and now I want to be with you forever."

Baekhyun pulled Avery into a tight embrace,

"I've waited to hear you say that for so long, my love. Are you ready?"

Avery nodded as Baekhyun kissed the spot on her neck where he had bitten her before. He kissed it a few times, then plunged his fangs into her neck. He drank her blood until she began to see spots, then made a deep slit in his arm and told her to drink. She drank his blood until she grew dizzy and fell asleep. Baekhyun kissed her forehead gently as he laid her back on the bed, his arm around her shoulders as he waited for her to turn and be with him forever.