First Bite

Avery gasped as she felt his fangs pierce her skin. She whimpered slightly from the pain and Baekhyun pet her softly at an attempt to sooth and comfort her. Soon after, as the pain began to dissipate, she felt overpowering desire. She held the back of his head with her left hand and used her right to brace herself against his shoulder. She felt his body pulsing as he sunk his fangs deeper into her. He pulled her closer to him; his right arm held her possessively while his left hand held the back of her head gently as he drank from her.

Suddenly, they heard loud banging coming from the other side of the door, "Avery!" It was Chanyeol, "Avery are you okay? Is Baekhyun in there with you?" He shouted. He sounded worried, "Chanyeol.. Baekhyun is...." Avery whisper-moaned softly, her mind too clouded for her to finish. Hearing her say his name seemed to stir something in Baekhyun because he sunk his fangs in deeper and groaned slightly. Chanyeol heard her and yelled to the others, "Baekhyun is in her room! He's feeding! I smell her blood!" They began pounding on the door but to no avail. It wouldn't budge. The pounding stopped and Avery thought they had left until she heard glass shatter behind her a few seconds later. Baekhyun moved them so he shielded her from the glass shards as they flew at his back, his fangs still in her neck. Chanyeol was the first to step forward with D.O. close behind, "Baekhyun, step away from Avery... If you take much more she might pass out. You could kill her.." Baekhyun pulled away from her neck and looked into her eyes, making her gasp slightly. His dark brown eyes had been replaced by a deep, pulsating, maroon. His fangs, still painted with her blood, protruded from behind his lips. She watched as her blood dripped from his fangs down to the floor. This seemed to stir something in the others as their eyes began to turn the same color as Baekhyun's. Chanyeol nodded at D.O. who lunged at Baekhyun, knocking him to the ground and pinning his arms behind his back. Baekhyun snarled and fought to free his arms, his eyes never leaving hers as she applied pressure to the puncture wounds on her neck. He had a mixture of lust and desire in his eyes, along with another emotion she couldn't quite place. "Avery." Chanyeol called from behind her. She turned and saw him standing in front of Kai, Sehun, and Suho, "Are you alright?" His voice was strained as he stood as far from her as he could. She nodded, "Yeah I think so.. I'm sorry I broke your rule. He said he had something important to tell me. He was really persistent and eventually I gave in. I'm sorry..." Avery said as she stumbled onto her bed and sat down. She felt weak and tired.
"No!" Chanyeol yelled. Avery turned but it was too late, Suho had already lunged at her and pinned her to the bed. Her eyes went wide as she looked to Chanyeol for help as Suho was about to sink his fangs into her neck.