Second Bite

Avery tossed and turned in her bed. Eventually she gave up on sleeping and went outside on her balcony. The cool, gentle breeze felt nice against her face. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling. She jumped slightly when she felt someone wrap their arms around her waist and hold her flush against them.
"It's a beautiful night, isn't it Avery?"
Kai's smooth, rich voice floated towards her. She hummed in response and leaned back against him. "You know it's funny," he continued, "I remember the scent of your blood from last night. You smelled.. Mm delicious. I was wondering" his lips gently trailed down the side of her face, "If I could have a taste." It was more of a statement than a question, but something about his touch was electrifying, just like it was with Baekhyun. She couldn't stop herself as she moved into Kai's touch on instinct and tilted her neck to give him a better view. He hummed in satisfaction as his fingers fluttered over her jugular, "Your pulse is racing. Excited?" He asked. Avery said nothing, just leaned into him more. Kai smirked as he licked a line up her jugular, "Baekhyun doesn't deserve to taste you." He said, jealousy burning behind each word. He kissed a spot on her neck before sinking his fangs into her.
Avery gasped and closed her eyes, letting her head fall back. He's much gentler than Baekhyun was. Instead of overpowering desire, she felt a burning passion that matched Kai's as he secured his arms around her waist and held her close to him. "Kai.." She whispered in a breathy tone as she let her head fall back to rest on his shoulder. She loved the feeling of him drinking her, savoring her blood as if it was an expensive wine. Slowly, he retracted his fangs from her neck and kissed her passionately, holding her as close to him as possible. When they broke apart he looked into her eyes, "Baekhyun doesn't deserve to taste you." He said, his eyes turning a deep maroon. Avery petted him and smiled softly, "He'd say the same thing about you. You're different though. You didn't seem like you were trying to drain me for every drop of blood I'm worth." She pointed out. He smirked, "I wanted a taste. Your blood is delicious love, Baekhyun does not deserve to know your taste." He growled as he held her possessively. Avery smiled, "He feels the same way about all of you." Kai's jealousy burned red hot behind his eyes as he held her even closer, crushing her a little, "He will never taste you again." Kai promised darkly, kissing the top of her head. She giggled and snuggled closer into his chest as he held her. "I should probably head back to my room before everyone thinks history is repeating itself." Kai said, making Avery laugh lightly, "You're probably right. Goodnight Kai." She said as she turned to face him. He smiled, "Goodnight Avery." He said, kissing her again and then leaving her room. She smiled and went inside her room, closing the balcony doors and getting into bed.