Entry 6

She did something to us.

When Chanyeol and I went out there the others were all standing around her. She was chanting in a foreign language. Chanyeol was able to make some of it out. He said she was casting something on them. Something dark. She turned Xiumin into a large wolf right in front of us! Baekhyun suddenly collapsed to the forest floor, his arms wrapped around him in pain. Chanyeol ran from our cover before I could stop him and sprinted to Baekhyun. I could only watch as Kai, Suho, Sehun, and Chen restrained Chanyeol while Isabel made her way over to him. She leaned down and kissed him and I knew he was lost. The others let him go and he stood up to stand between Kai and Kris. She continued her incantation and I watched as Kris, Luhan, Chen, Tao, and Xiumin turned into wolves. I suddenly felt my own body seize in pain. I fell to the ground only to land on paws instead of my hands.
Everything is hazy after that. I just remember waking up in my little clinic. It didn't take long for the memories to return of what I saw. I was so angry I slammed my fist down on a nearby table, accidentally slicing my hand on the broken cup on the table. A strange thing happened though. I went to examine my injury and found the skin was sealing itself up as if the cut was never there. A soft glow of white emanated from the wound as well. That's when I realized she did more than change me and five others into wolves. For now I should play along, let her think she's won. As far as I know I'm the only one left.

~Lay

Multiple pages had been torn out after that. Avery counted over 10 entries that had been removed for an unknown reason. There was only one page remaining in the journal. Avery rested her arm across her knee as she read the last entry.