Chapter 11

Natalia POV

I couldn't believe it... He actually thought that I was flirting with Mr. Ray and then on top of that, He approaches me in such a rude and arrogant way about it.

Then he sends low blows towards me by referring that I acted trashy.

Wow, and he talks about me being the one unprofessional?

I was actually uncomfortable and irritated with Mr. Ray the whole time. However, I could handle myself and I didn't need Mr. Beacon to step in for the rescue.

At this rate, I was really angry. He was acting ridiculous.

"How many times do I have to say it? I wasn't flirting with him. I didn't make a big fuss about it because it's not that big of a deal to me like 'some' people!"

I finally ended the heated argument by storming out of the limo when it came to a stop.

Before I continued to walk, I turned around and gave my last comment to Mr. Beacon.

He had his mouth shut, and his lips in a straight line. He was angry too, but not like I was.

"Oh, and by the way I wanted to say Thank you for interjecting back there with Mr. Ray and myself. However, your poor attitude, and approaching the subject in such an ugly way killed the appreciation itself. With that said I'm going to lunch."

I turned around and walked on the sidewalk with my dignity.  Lunch and food in general was the only thing that I can think of that wasnt making me angry right now. I needed to find a little cafe or food shop to eat at.

I really didn't feel like going into the building with him right now. I didn't want to be near him at all.

I mean it was my lunch break anyway. So, it wasn't like I just stormed off and left work.

I just needed to separate myself from him. I mean one thing that I learned from working here and being Mr. Beacons personal assistant, is that I cannot be around him for a long time.

As I was walking I spotted a food place called the Green Nine. I never tried it before and it looked like a pretty cool place to eat.

Before I stepped in I looked at my phone to see what time it was. It was 2:00, the time was a little past my lunch break but I was hungry.

I started to wonder what Miya and Jane were doing. I really missed my Miya. So, I decided to text Jane to bring Miya to meet me for lunch.

Me: "Hey Jane meet me at The Green Nine with Miya for lunch. Do you know where it is right?"

Jane: "Hey, Natalia sure no problem. Oh, and I actually do know where it's at. A couple of my friends and I ate there a few times."

Me: "Okay, good I'll see you in a little:)"

Jane: "Alright sounds good:)"

I really needed to see my baby girl. She always made me feel better whenever I was in a crappy mood.

I closed my phone and put in my purse walking into the Food shop. Once I walked in I noticed that it was clean.

And that everything was green... the tables, chairs, food baskets, cups, and uniforms you name it. Now I know why it was called The Green Nine.'

I walked up to the counter and looked at the menu that was broadcasted on the backboard. I didn't feel like eating anything greasy. So, I settled for a grilled chicken salad with Cesar dressing.

I paid at the register, and took my food sitting at a table. As soon as I sat down I begin eating.

About halfway through my food. I heard a little voice yelling Mommy. I looked on the side towards the door.