Chapter 45

Natalia POV

I had so many thoughts running through my mind.

I was so confused and lost...

I just kept on replaying the vivid images that has happened in the last hours.

"Asher, what's wrong-?"

"Get in the car, and go to the house." He said firmly still looking at the woman that was standing there.

Victoria.

"Asher no, I'm not going to leave-"

"Natalia get in the car and leave now!" He said turning to me finally.

I was going to respond to him, but the pleading in his eyes made me shut my mouth, and just give a shaky nod. He gave me the keys and put them in my hand  before he looked back at Victoria.

I turned also to the woman before me, she just looked at me with a blank stare. Looking at Miya, and then to me, back at Asher. Her eyes kept on doing this, until I moved so she had nothing to look at anymore.

I walked outside, finding Asher's family nowhere in sight. After I looked, I walked to the car opening it, and sitting Miya in the back.

I buckled her up and closed the door, and headed to the driver’s seat. I put the keys into the ignition, and drove to the house.

In no time, we ended up at the house. I'm not surprised considering I was speeding down the road because I couldn't get my mind right.

I parked, turned off the car and sat there forever it seemed. I just sat and stared, not thinking of anything.

And letting the silence fill the air in the car. I closed my eyes, and breathed slowly. I was relaxed, and calm just for the moment.

Until I heard Miya call my name and interrupt the silence.

"Mama you otay?" She said with not pronouncing the words fully. She is so smart, she knew something was off just by my actions.

I turned around and gave her a fake, bright smile. "Yeah Baby Girl Mamas okay."

She nodded her head, and looked out the window. I turned around in my seat again, and looked at the big house I was living in.

I let out a big breath before I stepped out the car and got Miya out.

I walked to the door, and opened it. I put Miya down and she looked up at me. She grasped my hand tightly, not letting go.

I smiled down at her, and took her hand and lead her up the stairs. We walked into her room first.

I stripped her of her clothes, and changed her into her zebra pajamas.

I picked her up in my arms, and went down stairs. I told her to go pick out a movie.

She picked out The Little Mermaid, I pulled out the DVD and put it in the DVD player, and sat down and watched the movie.

Which I was still currently still doing. I was watching the movie, well watching the rolling of the credits now with Miya right beside me snoring.

I was just staring at that little writing that was plastered on the TV screen. With my silky dress, still on from earlier on today.

I didn't even want to go change, because I was afraid I was going to miss Asher coming through that door.