Chapter 13

Natalia POV

I walked out of my bedroom into the living room. Jane and Miya were entering the apartment at the same time.

I was right, they got Ice Cream. Miya looked up in my direction and ran to me showing her own personal heaven that she was holding in her hand.

"Look Mama I got Ice Creawm!"

She yelled almost shoving the Ice Cream in my face. Her face was smeared with pink cream, and colorful sprinkles sticking to her face.

Pieces of hair were also glued to her skin. Which led her to having it coated in ice cream as well.

She was really messy when she ate. I mean it was all over. But if she was happy so be it.

"I see, what flavor is it baby girl?" I asked.

She looked at it for a long time. Turning and examining it closely. She was probably coming up with an extravagant name for it like she always did when it came to the creamy goodness.

Vanilla Worm (Vanilla Ice cream with worms)

Chocolate Cup {Chocolate Ice cream with peanut butter cups)

Gross (For pistachio Ice cream)

I guess you can say she didnt like that one very much.

And now I was waiting for the name for this one. Even though it was just simply strawberry flavor. She always had to be extra...

Her eyebrows shot up signaling that she had one in her mind.

"Strawberry Sprinkwles!" She said raising up her Ice Cream like it was trophy.

I chuckled at her seriousness, and her so called 'flavor' of it. She was too funny sometimes.

I guess well add that name to the ice cream list. I thought to myself.

Well it sounds very yummy baby girl." I said while pushing her hair back.

"Hey, Natalia."

"Hey!"

"Did something happen at work or...?" She trailed off looking awkward.

"Oh, right I'm sorry I shouldve called you. He dismissed me from work early." I smiled waving a hand off.

"Oh no worries! So, do you want me to come back same time tomorrow?"

Yes, please. Oh, and tomorrow I'll pay you for back up money, and your recent babysitting.

"No, Natalia you-"

"Jane, now stop it of course I do. It's the least I can do, and its money in your pocket alright?" I said interrupting her protest.

She sighed giving up, and smiled.

"Okay, thanks Natalia."

"No problem, see you tomorrow Jane."

"Okay, bye Miya." She waved us both goodbye before she left.

I picked up Miya carefully making sure she didnt get Ice Cream on me. She really needed a bath.

I ran another bath for her with bubbles. I sat her in and started washing her hair and body.

I gave extra care to her face where the leftover sticky Ice cream was at. I finally took her out of the tub wrapping her in a towel.

"Hold on baby let me get you some pajamas okay."

I walked out of the bathroom into her bedroom. I picked out a pair of matching frozen pajamas.