Chapter 26

Asher POV

I walked out of the house heading to work. It has been a couple of weeks now that Natalia and Miya has moved in.

It still surprises me that I even let them live with me, let alone bring up the idea. But I couldn't watch or bare knowing that they will be on the street homeless, and I could have done something.

I gave her job back also, and we got to the routine of working together again.

However, we still bumped heads all the time, so honestly nothing really changed.

She was back at being my personal assistant within a week. It was now a Saturday.

Everybody was off except me. I mean even Natalia was off. I come in everyday even on the weekends to work. There's so much that I must do.

Especially being the owner and CEO of my own company. There's never a break, or a rest day for me. However, I always learned that you get what you want by working hard.

I built this company from the ground up. With no one help, not even my Father's.

My family are filthy rich, with my father owning a few companies of his own and my mother standing by his side.

They were successful in everything they did. My father taught me everything I needed to know about business, etc.

He was the main person who inspired me to own and build something up to what it is now.

Even though we don’t talk or get along these days. I had to admit that my Father was and still is a big part of who I am today.

I take pride in everything that I do and own.

Once I stepped out of the limo, and headed up to the door. My phone beeped in my back pocket.

I took it out of my pocket, and looked at the person who was calling me. I internally groaned when I looked at the name.

However, I answered anyway.

"What!?" I snapped

"Well hello to you too" She muttered in the phone.

"What do you want Stacey!?"

"Well I wanted to know if you wanted to go for coffee?" She asked.

"I'm busy" I said in a gruff tone.

"I know you’re not! Why are you ignoring my phone calls Asher! I want to see you again" She whined through the phone.

Man, her voice was annoying... she was annoying in general.

"I don't care!" I said

"Why are you acting like this. We don't even sleep together-"

"You're getting on my nerves. I'm hanging up now." I said harshly.

"Bu-"

I hung up the phone before she can even finish her sentence. I put my phone back into my pocket.

I was so fed up with her, for the last couple of weeks she has become so clingy, and annoying.

She was always talking about getting married and having kids and blah blah...

I wasn't even dating her. I've met her through my mom. My dad had recommended her to work for me.

So since then she's been my little toy. I only slept with her though. That's it tough nothing more.

My mom was even getting tired of her.

A lot of people think we're official just because she wants to always blabber her mouth to everyone.