Epilogue

Natalia POV

I looked at myself over and over. I was searching for anything that looked off or wrong.

I couldn't stop tracing my fingers over the fabric of my dress. I probably looked it over 100 times, and tried to readjust it just as much because I was a frantic mess.

The brightness of my dress was not helping, as well. Don't get me wrong it was a beautiful white lacy dress that flowed to the bottom of my body, and laid onto the floor behind me.

It sculpted my body perfect, clinging to my hips, chest, and waist. It was also long sleeved as well. The sleeves were covered in white elegant designs, that were found throughout the whole piece

My hair was in beautiful body curls that framed my face well, and reached just below my back, and my makeup was done to perfection matching my jewelry, and silver high heel shoes.

I was perfect, nothing was wrong of how I looked, but on the inside, I felt like I was crumbling. And the brightness of this dress was just adding on to my stress because of the headache it gave me.

I peeled my eyes away from the mirror and turned around. There were bodies everywhere in my dressing room.

People searching for things, organizing things, yelling over things, and just loud and distracting, and I didn’t even know half of them.

Asher’s mom hired so many people to make sure that this wedding will be perfect, and I'm thankful for that. I just feel like it's too much, and it's not helping just seeing them scatter around in the room where I very well should have privacy in.

"Natalia, you okay?" I heard a voice in front of me.

I looked at the person and it was Julia. However, I felt like I couldn't speak.

"Natalia!"

I looked around frantically, with my mouth still close.

"Okay, everyone out please. Give the bride some privacy!" I heard Julia shout over the busy people.

I looked over and saw the pause for a second before they quickly walked out of the room.

When I saw the door closed, I collapsed in the chair near me, and released a breath that I've been holding for a while.

I felt like I couldn't breathe.

I kept breathing in and out and clenching my chest trying to find a decent rhythm. I felt Julia's hand on my arm rubbing it soothingly.

"Deep breaths Hun in and out." She said breathing with me.

I breathed with her for a minute before I found my own rhythm. She gave me a glass of water that was on stand near us.

I took a long sip, and felt the water down my throat cooling me down a little.

She grabbed the half empty glass from my hand setting it down on the table.

"Wedding jitters?" Julia asked chuckling a little bit.

"Yes, I guess." I said finally speaking with shaky words.

"That's normal Natalia, but there's nothing to worry about." She said while holding my hand, and giving me a bright smile along with it.

She was a beautiful bride’s maid, and a supportive one at that. Julia and we have gotten so close over the years.

She was like a sister to me, right next to Tracey. I was so close with them both.

We spent so much time together these past few years. They have been there for me through so much. They are the few people that I can really count on.