Chapter 48

Natalia POV

He worked for me.

I mean he literally had done everything under the sun. He has pampered me for about a month.

All the way to sending me flowers at my hotel to taking me out to dinner every other night.

From showering me with compliments to checking up on me every hour.

Setting appointments for my nails and hair getting done to driving me everywhere in his limo.

And did I mention It's all in a month. And quite frankly I'm loving it!

Yes, I'm maybe getting fat, and my head is getting to big, but I never was treated like a queen before.

I haven't dated or had a relationship since Julian.

Which ended me getting pregnant at a young age.

Getting held back, and falling behind my senior year because I was pregnant.

I was already age 19 when I was a senior, then I became pregnant with Miya and had to deal with so much including my parent’s death.

So, I dropped out senior year, then once I turned 20 I had Miya, and went back to school online to graduate.

It was easier that way, and when I had to work. Jane was there to babysit and tend to Miya.

You're probably wondering why Miya is only 3 years old while she should be 4.

Which she will be in a few days actually. Which I want Asher to spend with us.

I looked at the time, and waited for Asher to give me a call or text me when he was here.

He was taking Miya and I out to lunch. So, he should be here any minute.

Speaking of the devil...

Asher: Hey I'm outside

Me: Okay I'm coming out now. 

I sent out the text and grabbed Miya by the hand.

She looked so cute she had on white shorts with a cute shirt and shoes that had yellow ribbons.

Her hair was in two puffy buns tied with yellow hair ties to match. While I had a pink dressy long shirt and black pants with hot pink sandals to match.

My hair was in fluffy curls just above my back, with eyeliner and mascara for makeup. It wasn't over top but we looked presentable.

I grabbed my purse and walked out the hotel room with Miya tagging along.

We entered the elevator, and once the elevator closed I press the lobby button.

Once the elevator stopped and opened up, we walked past the lobby to outside.

Right when we stepped outside Miya let go of my hand running.  In that spilt second, I was scared for my life.

Until I saw her safe and sound on the other side of the road running towards a black haired blue-eyed man.

Asher picked up Miya in his arms kissing her on her forehead. He looked up and we connected eyes, and he gave me his breathtaking smile.

He was wearing a fitted black shirt, blue jeans, and black sneakers to wear.

I smiled back lightly, and walked forward. I came to stop in front of them. Asher opened the door for Miya putting her in her 'personal car seat' that he got for her.

Once he placed her in the seat, he closed the door facing me, not saying anything.

just staring