Chapter 31

Natalia POV

I had to get away from him.

He was causing my mind to jumble, and my insides to clenched with want. Everything he was doing tonight was just right.

I mean he barely even paid attention to Stacey and was trying to get mine instead. I did not like her at all, she was so snobby, and clingy to him.

It was really sick to watch. However, Jason was keeping me entertained. He was really funny.

He told me all about him and Asher. They know each other since they were teenagers in high school. Both going to rich private schools of course.

He also told me how their parents knew each other so well that they were practically family.

It was actually nice to hear about Asher in a friendly way. I mean a lot of people will say the total opposite about him.

Including me at first... but the more I get to know Asher he's not that bad.

Even though he wasn't bad. Our situation had trouble written all over it.

I had to get away from him on the dance floor. He was making me feel like a school girl again.

With the butterflies in my stomach, and the shyness of holding a gaze. And it didn't help that he was handsome.

I mean every time he looked at me a piece of hair will fall in his blue eyes, or even the embrace and warmth that interrupted through my body from being held by him.

And then when I said that line to him the air shifted and It was too much. So, I left before he could respond.

I splashed water on my neck and arms to cool down. I took a paper towel and dried off.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror looking at myself. I was in the bathroom getting away from everyone.

Even though I was a hot mess inside. I still looked good in the outside. I threw the paper towel in the trash walking out.

Before I even came out the hallway. I saw Mr. Ray a few ways from me standing.

It seemed like he was standing there waiting for a while. I offered a smile and said Hello.

"Hello, Mr. Ray"

"Hello Natalia." He said with a creepy smile on his face.

I was going to walk off but he blocked my way.

"So how is your evening going so far darling?"

"Good and yours Sir?" I asked still trying to be nice.

"It is now splendid that I get to talk to you." He said winking at me.

I decided to walk away again but he blocked my way still. At this rate, I was kind of losing my patience.

"You look so good Natalia in that dress." He said with his eyes roaming my body.

He reached out and grabbed me and pushing me up against his body. He started kissing my neck.

"Stop! Get off me!" I screamed at him.

I tried to push him off me by hitting his chest but he wouldn't budge. At this point he was now roaming his hands on my legs.

"Please stop!"

I was still trying to push him off when I heard a sound of ripping and tearing, Im pretty sure it was from my dress most likely.

I was going to kick him in between his legs until I heard an impact and then a loud thud.

I saw Asher above Mr. Ray landing blows in his face. Mr. Ray just laid there screaming for him to get off him.

Asher was so forceful and quick with his punches that I decided I needed to stop him before he really injures Mr. Ray.

"Asher stop!"

He was still landing blows to his head

"Stop!"

"Asher!"

I finally went to him tugging his hands and arms trying to restrain him.

I know that I'm not supposed to get involved with two men fighting but he needed to stop.

I finally heard someone calling Asher's name to stop. Jason came running down holding Asher back.

Asher retracted his hands finally and let Jason pull him off.

"You are a disgusting pig! You better keep your hands off her! You perv-"

He cut himself off by trying to go after him again. I stepped in and touched his chest to stop him.

"Asher please just stop. It's done with." I said staring at Mr. Ray who was grabbing his face in pain.

He finally looked at me for a second then at Jason.

"We're leaving" He said staring at me.

"Do you want me to take Stacey home?" Jason asked Asher.

"Whatever, I don't care" He said shrugging his shoulders and grabbing my hand walking away from the hall way.

We came towards the big room and the dance floor. I was kind of afraid that people will see us but Asher was practically dragging me out.

It was way too fast for anyone to see. We finally went outside, and the limo was already ready for us.

He opened the door for me and practically pushed me in. He stepped in after slamming the door.

The limo started moving and I just sat there with hands in my lap.

"Are you okay, are you hurt?" He asked with a concern in his voice.

I shook my head no, but he kept on staring at my dress. I decided to look down and realized that my dress was ripped up to where my thigh was. Where you can see my underwear and the fabric where my shoulders were tearing my strapless bra was showing and my skin was revealed.

I covered up quickly avoiding Ashers gaze. I then heard glass slam on the side of the car. Which made me jump out my seat almost.

Asher was staring out the window with his hand bleeding from slamming a glass down in anger.

We finally arrived home and he practically ran out of the limo inside the house. I slowly walked behind him into the house.

I walked and seen a confused and worried face on Jane holding Miya in her hands.

She finally looked at me giving me a shaky smile.

"Is everything okay Natalia?"

"Yeah, why won't you get home it's getting pretty late." I said to her putting on a half-smile.

"Yeah, okay" she said unsure.

She sat Miya down on the ground giving her a hug and saying her goodbyes.

I turned around to Miya and bent down to her height.

"Hey baby girl watch a movie down here while I take care of something upstairs alright? I said giving her a smile.

She nodded her head and ran towards the couch. I on the other hand walked up stairs.

I came to the hallway and saw the light of the bathroom on and the door opened.

I walked in and saw Asher hunched over the sink.

Trying to cater to his bloody knuckles.