Chapter 42

It's  2017 Happy New Year❤❤🎆🎈🎉🎇 I know I'm a little late on it. However I hope you like this chapter, and I hope the start of your year so far is going great. So much love for y'all. Comment, vote, read, and share. Y'all are everything to me.

Xoxoxo
*****************************
Natalia POV

"Asher st-stop" I said giggling coming down the stairs.

Asher was currently tickling me to persuade me to come back to bed, and continue what we started last night.

However it was in the morning, Jane was here with Miya, and we were both dressed for work.

He stopped me in the middle of the stairs turned me around and planted a kiss on my lips, where I couldn't breathe. I kissed him back quickly but then separated from his lips.

"Asher I have to go to work, before I'm late." I said looking at him.

He scoffed hugging me tighter to him.

"Please be late, I'm the boss and I promise you won't get in trouble." He said kissing up my neck.

He stopped then looked at me "besides no one cares."

He leaned again towards my lips, but I stopped him putting my finger on his lips and titling my head up so I can see him more clearly.

"I care Asher, and I want to be treated the same. I'm no different then any employee o-"

"Yeah, you are still my personal assistant. but you are different in every way. I mean you're mine." He said staring in my eyes.

I couldn't help but smile at those words. However my smile faltered when I recognized something.

"Asher I will never be yours until you tell Stacey that it's over." I said unwrapping his arms from my waist.

He looked at me with a confused face, but I didn't stay long for him to say something, because I walked down the stairs leaving him at the steps.

I walked towards the living room heading towards Jane and Miya. Jane was holding her hand walking her through the shelf to pick out a movie to watch.

It was actually adorable because everything that Jane was putting In front of her she was shaking her head no.

And the ones that she might consider she just stayed silent. It was weird, but cute at the same time.

I walked right behind them, and watched her, until she finally picked Monster Inc.

I laughed a little because it was always a long process with Miya when it came to movies.

She takes her Disney too seriously. I bent down to Miya and kissed her cheek. She looked behind her to see who it was.

She looked up a little and smiled her big happy one. She climbed on my lap and gave me a hug.

"Good morning baby girl"

"Gwood Morning Mama! She said squealing in my ear.

She was still in her checkered pajamas, and messed up bed hair. However she looked even cuter.

"Mama has to go to work now, be good f-"

"No pwease stay!" Miya screamed holding me tighter.

"Miya you know Mama has to go to work." I said soothing her crazy hair.

"No don't go stay!" She screamed again holding my neck even tighter then before. At this point she was literally going to choke me out.

"Awe babygirl what will make you feel better?" I asked her.