Chapter 29

Natalia POV

Miya was sitting in the middle of Asher and I on the couch watching Mulan. He was going to go upstairs like always, but she held on to his leg begging him to watch the movie with us.

At first, he was kind of hesitant but she gave him the puppy look, so he caved in and said yes.

She was pretty wild though. She was singing the verses of every song in the movie, and then during the middle of it she would jump on Asher's lap touching his lip to sing with him.

He finally started singing the song 'I'll make a Man out of you" when it came on. However, when I started smiling at this cute action.

He stopped singing and glared at me. But continued watching the movie.

After about an hour the credits slowly rolled onto the screen. I looked down and saw Miya lying on Asher.

Her hair was sprawled on his stomach and covering half of her face. His arm was wrapped around her little body bringing her closer.

He was so good with her...too good. I looked up and caught Asher staring at me the whole time. Getting nervous I quickly diverted my eyes and stood up from the couch.

"I should get her to bed." I said holding out my arms for Miya.

"It's fine, I'll take her."

I nodded my head in response. He picked up Miya slowly in his arms careful to not wake her up.

She quickly snuggled her head in his neck. He turned and walked up the stairs toward the bedroom.

I walked into the kitchen and got myself a glass of water. I put it into the sink after I was done and walked towards the stairs.

I was on top of the steps when I saw Asher coming out of Miyas room. He was about to go into his bedroom until I spoke up.

"Thank you for taking her to bed" I said pointing at Miya's bedroom.

He shrugged in response, and walked into his room. Once he closed the door. I walked into Miyas giving her a kiss and went into my bedroom.

I snuggled up in my cover and fell into a deep sleep.
******

I was in the limo headed to the salon that Asher set up for me. It was still early in the morning.

Asher woke me up from my sleep earlier today. I was kind of upset, because he woke me up late. So, I couldnt even dress in something decent.

For this I did yell at him, and he yelled back. However, I wasn't really bothered by are little argument.

Because we're improving. So, it's healthy to get a little argument in, there right?

Not like I want to argue. But, it was just the way Asher and I communicated.

It wouldn't be normal if we didn't bicker or argue at least once a day even it was a little one you know?

It was better compared to the beginning when he would insult me or call me names.

Now it was just us arguing about stupid, little stuff.

Jane agreed to babysit Miya tonight. So, Asher just stayed and watched her till she came.

I was kind of surprised when he jumped up and volunteered to keep an eye on her.

Well he really didn't have a choice but still... After a while the limo stopped and the door opened.

I walked out of the limo saying a thank you. I turned around and saw a building that read 'Riche's Salon.