Chapter 14

Natalia POV

I entered National Elect Industries within minutes. I went straight to the break room and started on Mr. Beacons coffee.

I was even here a few minutes early because I really didn't want this interview to end up like the last one did.

Even though it really wasn't my fault. I wanted to avoid anything that can spark Mr. Beacons attitude which was almost everything.

After making his coffee I approached his door and knocked.

"Come in" I heard him say from the other side of the door.

I walked in, and I was astonished at his appearance. He looked disheveled and all over the place.

He looked up at me with wild eyes. I hurriedly gave him his coffee and turned around ready to leave but he called my name.

"Miss Wake don't leave just yet. I need to give you some orders before you go."

"Okay, Sir." I smiled waiting for instructions.

"I need you to print out ratings, incomes, and the success in all areas of the company for the meeting today. It should all be sorted in separate folders in the computer."

He looked down at his desk looking for something. I didn't know If he was finished giving me instructions or?

"Is that all Sir?" I asked.

"Well I didn't ask for anything else, did I?" He said in a harsh tone.

I ignored his comment but nodded my head and walked out going to my office. Once I sat down I opened the laptop and started printing immediately.

It at least took 30 minutes to get everything printed out. I mean they had a lot of success over the year.

There was so much progress in different areas of the company.

After I was done I walked in his office giving him the papers.

"Mr. Ford is going to be coming in any minute we have to get going. Bring your notepad and pen."

He exited his office with myself trailing behind. We walked across the workspace heading straight into the elevator.

I was kind of confused of why we were going in the elevator in the first place knowing that the meeting will be held here.

Until I remembered that the big meetings were held a couple floors down.

"I'm going to tell you what you need to do, and know for the meeting. So, listen up because I'm only repeating this once got it?" He said while looking at his watch.

"Yes, Sir"

“Firstly, If I tell you to pass me information you give it to me. Make sure you give me the right information because the last thing I need is to look like a fool in front of everyone.”

 “Secondly, I need you to write down every important thing that comes out his mouth or mine. I will give you a nod now and then, to signal that you need to jot that specific thing down.”

“Thirdly, I don't need you flirting with anyone, being sarcastic, or say any side remarks from you. I don't have time for it, neither does anyone else for that matter."

He was going so fast, it was hard to even register half of what he said. However, I think it will be easy enough to get down.

I mean all I have to do is my job. I also heard the rude statement he made at the end.

However, I acted like I didn't even hear it. I really didn't want any problems so I just responded with a simple yes sir.

As soon as he nodded his head in assurance the door opened. When I looked around the floor. There were rooms scattered in different places.