Chapter 21

Natalia POV

I was putting clothes in my basket. I just finished about two loads of dirty clothes.

I was at the bottom floor of my apartment washing them after months. They had a dryer and washer that came with the apartment when I got it.

Which was weird, because my apartment complex was far from fancy. It looked like it was going to fall apart any second now.

You're probably wondering why I'm washing my clothes after two months? Well I didn't have any money.

Until I looked in my couch which was like the jack pot. I already found $10 dollars of change.

I should of went their sooner. I usedt$4 to do my clothes and that's was all I used out of the 10. So, I had $6 left. Yay for me.

After I finished putting the clothes in my basket. I closed the dryer door. I turned around looking at Miya.

She was sitting on a washer, swinging her legs back and forth chewing on a blue sucker.

"Come on baby girl let's go."

She reached her hands out towards me to pick her up. I sat her down on the ground.

I picked up the basket heading up the stairs to my door. My clothes kept on falling out because there was so much.

I turned around ready to pick them up. However, I stopped when I saw my baby girl picking them up while trailing behind me.

She was so cute. I walked up the stairs a bit more until I got to the front of my door. I opened it up letting us in.

"Here Mama"

She said handing me the clothes.

"Thanks baby girl"

She didn't say anything, but just smiled at me. I walked into my room and started on folding the laundry.

I folded all my clothes putting them in separate piles. I also put Miyas clothes on the side as well.

I was bending down opening my drawers. Miya took the clothes out of the piles giving them to me in my hand.

Wow she was being so helpful today. Probably because I have been correcting her all week.

She's been having tantrums, and crying out of nowhere. Until yesterday I had a long talk... well tried to at least. However, during the talk, she kept on getting distracted.

But I think she got the main point was that she needed to be a good girl. Which means listening to me, and behaving right.

Once I finished putting my clothes up. I went to her room putting hers up as well, with her help of hand of course.

I breathed a big sigh of relief when I was done. I picked up Miya giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Thanks for helping Mama"

She nodded her head snuggling closer to my side.

I heard a ring from inside of my pocket, it was my phone. I opened it up answering it.

"Hello?"

"Natalia?"

"Oh, wow Hey Tracey"

"Hey, I know that this is a surprised call, but I was wondering if you wanted to meet for coffee?"

I was debating with the idea at first. But I really liked Tracey. She was the only one I really liked at the job.

"Yeah, sure that sounds good."