Chapter 28

Natalia POV

I stepped into the house opening the door. The first thing I saw was Jane playing a hand game with Miya.

I closed the door to get their attention. Both turned their heads smiling.

"Hey, Mommy!" Miya came running to me with arms opened wide.

I scooped her up in my arms smiling at her. "Hey baby girl!"

"Hey Natalia!" Jane said smiling at me waving.

"Hey, Jane was everything okay with Miya? Was she good?"

"Yeah she was good like always." She said smiling.

"Good"

"Well bye Natalia see you tomorrow!" She said walking off towards the door.

"Hold on wait, Jane."                   

She turned around looking at me in concern.

"Is everything okay Natalia?"

"Oh, yeah I just wanted to say thank you for adjusting to my moving predicament and to still babysit Miya. A lot of people would have just left."

"Oh, Natalia you don't have to say thank you, I will always be there for Miya and you"

She gave me a bright smile, and gave me a hug.

"We love you Jane, thank you again" I pulled back from the hug still smiling.

"Love you guys too" She said.

We said our goodbyes and she left. I looked at Miya still in my arms.

"Let's get you in the bath"

I towered up the stairs stopping to her room. I knew why Asher picked this room for her.

It was all pink I mean everything to the floor all the way to the window frame. I was a little creeped out at first of why a grown man will have a pink bedroom. However, he probably noticed that was her favorite color from looking at her room from my old place.

It was only a little smaller then my room next door. It was still pretty huge. She also had her own bathroom attached.

Her bathroom was also a little smaller than mine, it just had a bath not a shower, but it was still a nice bathroom.

I sat her down on the floor and picked out some pajamas for her. A red long sleeve pajama shirt with an apple in the middle.

I than picked out some zebra patterned pajama pants for her. I walked her to the bathroom and stripped off her clothes putting her in the bath.

After I was done giving her a bath, and dressing her up. I told her to go down to the living room and pick out a movie for us to watch.

She excitedly nodded her head and ran downstairs. I went into my room and took a shower myself.

I washed my hair with vanilla shampoo and body. I got out of the bathroom wrapping myself with a towel.

I got dressed in checkered pajamas pants and a black loose shirt. I left my hair down and curly letting it air dry. and lathered my body with lotion.

I walked down the stairs heading to the living room. As I got closer I heard voices speaking. I finally came down to the bottom of the stairs to see who it was.

I saw Asher holding up Miya giving her kisses on her face. While her head was buried in his neck.

"I've mwissed you Ashwer!"