Prologue.

SEQUEL TO GONE!!:)

_____________________________

He wasn't the only one who found me that day.

My old life was now catching up to me. After everything I tried to do to stay away from it, it found me also.

I doubt he meant for this to happen. I doubt he wanted any of this to happen to me.... or to his son. But it is happening and I plan on doing something.

I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't let my son have the same life that I had and I'm going to keep that promise no matter what.

For one last time I'm going to fight for the people I love. For them to have a better life. Even if I don't get to be part of it.

For one last time, I'm going to be found..

___________________________________

I KNOW I KNOW ITS NOT THAT GOOD OF A PROLOGUE BUT ITLL HAVE TO DO!:) I ALSO KNOW THE DESCRIBTION ISNT THAT GOOD BUT OH WELL, I PROMISE I WILL TRY AND MAKE THE BOOK BETTER IM JUST SHIT AT PROLOGUES AND DESCRIBTIONS XD.

SO YAY THE SEQUEL IS FINALLY UP AND JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW IT WILL BE SLOW UPDATES BECAUSE I HAVE WORK AND STUFF WITH IT BEING SUMMER. ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS AND I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THE BOOK WHEN I POST CHAPTERS!

I SHALL POST CHAPTER ONE TODAY AS WELL JUST SO YOU KNOW.

LOVE YOU ALL

VOTE

AND

COMMENT