30.

COMMENT THE COUNTRY YOU ARE FROM BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO READS THIS AND FROM WHERE?:)

THANK YOU

ENJOY

___________________________________________________

APRIL

Have you ever done something that you knew would end badly? Something that could kill people, people you love? Well, I'm doing that thing right now.

Here we all are. My mum, the boys, Jake and I were standing in the warehouse from six years ago. The one where Des died. The one where I disappeared from. The one which ruined all of our lives, especially mine and Harry's. Right now standing in this cold and old room of the warehouse, it seemed like nothing had changed. I felt the same. Scared and worried about the same people. Scared with what will happen when they arrive. It all felt the same. The same people plus a few were soon to be here. We were all here for maybe the same reason, I wasn't even sure anymore. All I knew was it all felt the same and I didn't like it. I knew, deep down, that something bad was going to happen but nothing I said would change his mind. Nothing I could say would change Harry's mind on this plan. He had it all planned out and he wasn't going to change it. Not when he knew this could help William and I be safe. He has that demanding look in his eyes that I have seen only a few times. The one where, I knew, he would do anything to save everyone here. The look that I knew meant that all of this would end, here, tonight.

*FEW HOURS EARLIER*

It must've been noon the day after we had all moved into Jake's house when Harry finally decided to come out of his room. He walked into the kitchen, shoulders slouched but his head high, calling for all of us.

"I called you here because I have a plan." Was the first thing he said when we all sat around the large wooden kitchen table.

Harry stood at the head of the table, Jake and Louis sitting either side of Harry and opposite each other. Me next to Jake, then my mum and Liam. Niall was next to Louis with Zayn next him.

 "We're listening..." Louis trailed off with a nod, letting Harry continue as we all stared at him with wide concentrated eyes.

"Basically, I know Peter's plan that he had for April's mum. He was going to lead April to the warehouse by telling her about her mum being alive. He was going to do what my dad did but he believed he was going to succeed unlike Des."

"So what's your plan got to do with his?" Niall asked confused written all over his face.

"We're going to trick him to go to the warehouse instead."

"How?" Zayn asked, all of us wanting to know more.

"We have the one thing he wants, Lillian."

As soon as them words came out of Harry's mouth, everyone looked at Lillian and then back to him confused.

"I'll tell him to meet me at the warehouse, if he wants Lillian back and then he can get him-"

"No fucking way!" I shouted as I stood up from my seat. The chair screeching across the wood floor.

"There-"

"No! You are not using my mum as bait! Not now, not ever! Think of a different plan!" I ranted shaking my head and glaring at him, which he returned.

"There isn't going to be another plan." Harry said with gritted teeth.

"I've only just got my mum back! She is not going to be bait! She isn't going to be any part of this for that matter!"