25.

"Because its to do with your daughter, April Walker..."

HARRY

April's mother sat in the chair looking almost shocked at the name. Like she hadn't heard it in years, like she didn't expect to hear it today.

"What are you doing with her!" She shouted after a moment of silence, she started moving in the chair trying to get free which was useless.

"I'm doing nothing, right now." Peter said with a smirk.

"I'm not going to help you with anything!" Lillian, April's mother, called out.

"Oh but you will." Peter said getting closer to her face. "I just want to know some answers and then I'm going to lead her somewhere by using you."

The look of shock didn't just come over Lillian's face but also mine.

"You said if I helped you, you would leave them alone!" I shouted moving towards him, seeing red with hatred, all he did was laugh.

"Didn't you know I was a lair? I thought you were clever." He laughed again until I slammed a fist in his face.

He fell to the floor, knocking his head pretty hard causing him to pass out. I looked over at Lillian and saw a shocked expression on her face but she didn't say anything as I walked up to her and untied her from the chair.

"I'm going to help you, not him." She said as we both stood up, facing each other.

"I promised everyone I would save them and I still plan on doing that." I announced and she nodded with a smile.

"Your mother was right about you. You do everything you can to keep the people you care about safe." She smiled and I nodded with a small smile myself.

"We need to leave before wakes up." I announce grabbing her arm and pulling her out of the warehouse.

I had grabbed the keys from Peter's pocket so I jumped into the driver seat and started the car as Lillian jumped into the passenger.

"Do you know what you plan on doing?" She asked as we drove back to April's place in Kent.

"Right now? No, I have no clue but I'll figure it out, don't worry." I said and noticed she nodded from the corner of my eyes.

We didn't speak the rest of the ride. I didn't feel the need to and I guess she didn't ether. I was trying to think of a plan but nothing was coming into my mind. All I knew as I drove like a mad man was that I needed to get April and the boys out of Kent and somewhere else safe. I had probably made Peter mad now and I didn't know what would happen when he woke up but I knew it wouldn't be good. Getting out of where we are is the first step. Though I knew what I walk into the house with April's mother by my side that getting out of the house quick would be the last thing on anyones mine, especially Aprils. Although I didn't want to have to explain how all of this happened not yet anyway. She would hate me and right now I didn't need that.

*************

I parked outside the house and it was now getting dark as I turned the car off.

"Right when we go in there, everyones going to be freaking and asking me questions, shouting and shit. Especially April but I just need to get everyone out and in the car. I need to move everyone somewhere safe, so can we please make this short as possible and I apologise in advance." I ramble to Lillian and she smiles lightly before nodding.

"I understand, lets go." She said but she saw my heistantion. "She wont hate you." She whispered grabbing my hand for comfort like April did.

"She will, I know it."