4.

APRIL

"Louis?"

What was he doing here? How did he know this was my house?

"Hey" He said smiling at me widely. He acted as if we had seen each other the other day and not in six years.

"Don't hey me. What are you doing here?" I asked frustrated.

"Well can I come in first, I mean its getting cold out here" He said as he wrapped his jacket closer around him.

"Fine" I gave him, pointing to the living room for him to sit down. "Again why are you here?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Because I missed you obviously." He smiled at me again.

"Yea right" I rolled my eyes at him.

"I didn't miss your bluntness that's for sure" Louis joked but I just glared at him. "Ok sorry but can we put that gun away before you actually shoot me" He suggested and I nodded, getting up and putting the gun in the kitchen where I kept it.

I walked back into the living room with even more questions and worries in my head. If Louis can find me this easily, especially my house, then how easy is it for the rest of my life to find me.

"How did you find me?" I asked as I sat back down next to him.

"Well, we've been searching for you for six years April?" Louis said confused to why I asked that.

"I meant find me here. At my house" I asked starting to get worried.

"We figured it out, took us less time once we knew where you were exactly" He explained and I nodded nervously. "Why do you look so worried April?"

"Why do you think Lou?!" I said frustrated. "The reason you couldn't find me for so long was because I didn't want to be found. I was happy the way I was. I was happy without my old life but now you've found me." I said pulling at my hair.

"Only the boys and I know where you are, no one else does" He assured me but it didn't help.

"It doesn't work like that. People are watching you guys, watching every move you make. I know this because before I completely disappeared I got threatened by someone. They said they wanted revenge on me. They said they knew how and where to find me. So I disappeared. They couldn't find me, just like you guys couldn't. Now you've found me, they will too. They've watched your every move because they knew some day you would find me or the other way round. You've helped them find me" I explained to Louiss more frustrated then ever. "Louis, I cant have people trying to get me, not now I have William"

"William being your son right?" He asked and I nodded. "Harry told us you had a child but I thought maybe it wasn't true. It's one of the reason I came to see you to be honest, I wanted to see it for myself." He sighed, as though this new information was finally setting in his mind. "How old is he?"

"Five" I said without thinking.

"So the father?" Louis trailed off and I knew one of the other reaons he was here was to get information for Harry. To even talk to me about Harry.

"His not around anymore" I said and looked down.

"Oh."

"Why are you here Louis? And not just to see if I had a child for yourself" I said looking at him.

"To be honest, I don't know. I thought I knew why I was coming here to talk to you. I thought I had this plan in my head but now I don't know. Harry came home tonight so miserable that none of us knew what to do to make him happy again. He hasn't been happy for six years April and what you said to him, literally killed him inside. Yes when I came here, I came here for Harry but now I don't know." He trailed off.