2.

HARRY

She has a child.

Was all that I could think of on the drive home. I couldn't get it out of my head. Nothing could over ride that information right now.

She has a child.

The only girl I've ever loved has a child. She's moved on from me and now has someone else, they have a child together.

She has a child.

There was nothing I could do now. She has moved on.

She has a child and I wasted six years of my life.

Six years I searched for her and right now I don't know what is was for. When I started searching I had so much hope. Hope that I would find the only girl I've ever fallen in love with and we would be reunited. We would be reunited and everything would be fine.

But I wasted six years of my life.

Nothing good came out of this. She isn't the girl I fell in love with anymore. She's blunt and closed off again. I don't know if she'll ever be the girl I fell in love with again.

I wasted six years of my life.

And for what? For someone who doesn't even want me anymore.

All that hope I had in the beginning was gone. No hope was left. This didn't turn out the way I thought it would and I don't know what to think or feel. I didn't know what to tell the boys but I had to tell them something.

Walking up the drove to our house seemed so much more longer than before. It seemed to be going on for forever but then I was walking slow.

Everything seemed different now.

It was two in the morning but somehow I knew the boys would be up. Putting the key into the door, twisting it until I heard the click. The door opened and I stood there for a couple of seconds.

Everything seemed different now.

"Hello? Harry is that you?" I heard my Irish best mate's voice travel through the halls.

"Yea" I called back, not even recognising my own voice.

Everything seemed different now.

I was tired. Not because I had been driving all day and not because I needed sleep. My body and mind were tired. I didn't know what to do with myself anymore. I was feeling lost. I had devoted six years of my life to looking for the only girl I've ever loved and now I've found her, she doesn't want me. Everything my life stood for is gone. I thought as soon as April was back in my arms everything would be alright again, but how wrong was I.

I slammed the door shut with all the strength I had left, trying to get my frustration out on something.

"Whoa" I heard from the living room, making me find where the boys were easier.

Without realising it, I was now standing in the doorway of the living room with all the boys staring at me. The look on my face probably showed defeat. They knew something wasn't right.

Louis and Niall sat on the couch with a space between then while Zayn and Liam were on the second couch, that sat next to the first one.

"Couldn't find her?" Liam asked curiously. "I told you we should've made a better pla-"

"I found her" I interrupted him before he went off about how he was right.

"Oh"

"Where is she then?" Zayn asked.