9.

THIS CHAPTER AS A LOT OF CHANGING OF POV'S JUST SO YOU KNOW:)))

___________________________________________________

HARRY

When Louis came back downstairs he seemed angry, at what? I didn't know. William and I were still watching TV that I didn't want it to end just to go found out what's wrong with him. As much as I knew I should I just didn't want to. I loved talking and joking with William. I am 26 years old and I don't have anything. I don't have a girl that I can call my own and I don't even have my old child. All I've ever wanted was a family of my own and I feel like that's something I'm never going to get. However sitting here with William I could pretend I had that. See what its like to have a child.

"Harry!" William screamed as I started to tickle him, making me chuckle at how ticklish he was, kind of like April.

"What?" I chuckled at him more, pretending I didn't know what he was on about.

I wanted a child of my own but then I have this feeling inside of me that I wouldn't be a good father. I'm scared I would be like my own father and I didn't want  a child of mine to live a life with a father like that.

APRIL

I sat on the spare bed for what seemed like hours but Unfortunely it had only been a couple of minutes. I tried to get to sleep but I couldn't. Not because I wasn't tired because god was I. But because I was too busy thinking about what Louis just said to me. He was right. Harry does deserve to know William is his child but I cant help but feel scared. What if Harry isn't ready for this and abandons us? What if he doesn't what a child? I cant do that to him. It's better this way, at least William doesn't have the disappointment of a father leaving him while he gets to know him. William is so settled round Harry that if Harry left his life now, William would be so sad. The kind of sad I wouldn't be able to fix. The sad that could only be fixed by a father figure. Which is Harry. As much as I am scared about telling Harry I know he needs to know. He needs to know from me and not someone else, like Louis. All this guilt has built up inside of me and I need to get some relief. I need to tell Harry the truth, I cant keep this from him anymore.

I walked down stairs after a while of staying in my thoughts. Deciding I wasn't going to get any sleep soon, I decided to talk to Harry now. All the boys were in the living room once I got to the bottom of the stairs. Everyone was watching TV except Harry and William, as Harry was tickling William to death. He was so ticklish, like me. I smiled at the sight, I couldn't help it. They got on so well. Seeing Harry smiling so widely down at William, who looked like he was about to burst from all the tickling, made me happy. Seeing them together made me realise even more that I needed to tell Harry. He deserved to know that the child that's slowly making his way into Harry's life is actually his son. Not just someone random fuck I had with someone. Not someone else's child but his. As I looked around the room I saw Louis glaring at me. Almost yelling at me to tell Harry now, which I had already decided I was going to do.

I coughed loudly, getting everyone's attention. William and Harry stopped and looked up at me and I could see so much love in William's eyes for Harry it hurt me so much to know that they don't know they are related. However I was shocked Louis was the only one who noticed the similarity because I stared at both of them now, I could see so much that they had in common.

"I thought I told you to get some sleep" Harry spoke as I was too lost in my thoughts to speak first. Too lost looking at the love of my life and our child.

"Harry I need to talk to you, in private" I said, ignoring what he just said.

I had a serious look on my face as the smile dropped from Harry's face and he looked around the room. He looked at all the boys with a serious look before looking back at me and nodded.