19.

HARRY

Its been a week since the accident. It's been a week since we set up that warning message for Peter. However for a week its been quiet. No messages back. Nothing. We couldn't believe it. Though we knew they hadn't given up. They were still after us. They just wanted us to think they had given up. Giving us a week of silence. They obviously saw the message and Peter must've known about me blowing up six of his men who were in that car. I just couldn't understand why he hasn't done anything yet. Maybe its because he wants to catch us by surprise but we've been getting ready for the worst. Giving us time made us think of everything that could happen and get ready for it.

"This doesn't feel right." April announced as we all sat in silence in her living room.

"What did you expect to happen?" Louis said bluntly.

We were all annoyed and frustrated with what was happening, that we were slowly taking it out on each other. We all knew that it wasn't good but we couldn't stop it. We all had a feeling that this wasn't good but we didn't know what to do about it. We didn't know if maybe Peter had given up for good or if it was just to throw us off. We couldn't risk anything.

Sitting in silence all together seemed to be a daily thing to do for us. We all sat around the living room or kitchen, just sitting and thinking in silence. Waiting for something, anything to happen.

"Not this. I expect guns blazing, you know the usual." April commented.

"Peter's not usual though, this is his game we're playing." Liam said, making us all look at him.

"What do you mean game?" Niall asked.

"Come on, Peter started this. He messaged April when he found out that we found her, even though he already knew everything about where she was. He wanted this to happen. He wanted all of us together when he targeted April. This is his game we're playing and we don't even know it."

"So what you're saying is, we're playing the gam perfectly for Peter. That we're falling right into place for him?" Louis questioned, making Liam nod.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. We thought sending that warning message and killing people who were close to him sent a massive back off message to Peter, but what if that's what he planned for us to do. What if he knew that we knew about everyone that worked with him? We have that list right? What if he knew April had found out all that information? I mean Zayn said it himself, he doesn't understand how April found out some of that stuff. Some of that information was wiped from the face of the earth but April found it. April do you know how you found it?" Liam asked.

"Ye-I mean no I just remember looking down and seeing what I found." April replied.

"Exactly. What if Peter put the information out there for us to find. He had to know we were looking right? Maybe he wanted us to find it. He wanted us to make that list. Harry you told us that Rebecca said Peter knows more than we think. What if this is what she meant? That he had this gamed planned. That he set all this up for us to follow. That he knows exactly what we are up to and we cant do anything without him knowing, without it being apart of his plan. We're just part of his game and we're playing it perfectly." Liam finished.

"How do we get out of the game?" April was the first one to talk as we all fell into silence again, thinking about what Liam just said, taking it all in.

"I think we all know the answer to that one..." Liam trailed off and silence fell again.

We did know the answer but no one wanted to admit it. It was the reason why we were all here. We would all be out of the game if we just gave Peter what he wanted. He wanted revenge for Des. He wanted April, maybe even William. We would just be out of the game if we gave in to what he wanted. However we couldn't do that. We wouldn't let that happen.

"You guys could get out the game..." April trailed off, getting up and looking out the window in the living room.

We all looked at her confused with what she was saying but secretly all knowing ourselves what she meant.

"What?" I finally spoke.

She turned round and looked at all of us like it was obvious.

"You guys could get out the game. Think about it. He wants me, not you guys. You go back to your normal life and forget me, let me disappear again. I'll go on the run and play the game. You guys can lea-"

"No that is not happening!" I said, standing up while shaking my head.

"But-"

"I don't care! We are not letting you go on the run again because of someone in my family once again! We have started this and we will finish, together!" I said raising my voice a little.

April was about to speak again when the sound of my phone filled the room. Everyone looked at me as I pulled my phone out of my back pocket. I looked at the number and saw it was unknown.

"One minute." I said and walked out the room into the hallway where it was more private.

I looked at the number again, hoping that I would recognise it but I didn't. My finger hovered over the decline button before moving and pressing the answer button instead. I slowly moved the phone towards my ear and spoke.

"Hello?"

"Harry?"

The voice was deep, like an old man. Though I couldn't recognise it. It remembered me of someone I knew but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Yes. Who is this?"

"Its Peter, Peter Styles. Your Uncle."

_______________________________________
DUH DUH DUH...................I PROMISED IT WILL GET BETTER AND HOPE THIS IS BETTER AND MORE EXCITING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT :)

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPDATE TONIGHT AS WELL SO LOOK OUT FOR THAT :)

I GOT MY RESULTS THURSDAY AND I GOT EVERYTHING I NEEDED AND IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF LIKE I WORKED SO HARD AND EVERYTHING PAID OFF! I MEAN I PROBABLY DIDNT DO AS GOOD AS ALL THEM PEOPLE WHO GET ALL A* BUT YOU KNOW I DID WHAT I COULD AND GOT WHAT I NEEDED AND IM PROUD OF MYSELF, SO THATS ALL TAHT COUNTS RIGHT? IM ALSO SO PROUD OF ALL MY FRIENDS THEY DID AMAZING! I HOPE ANYONE ELSE WHO GOT RESULTS WERE HAPPY AND GOT EVERYTHING THEY NEEDED IM PROUD OF YOU ALL!

LOVE YOU ALL

VOTE

AND

COMMENT