15.

I didn't let her speak as I knew whatever she would say would just hurt me even more, so I left. I did the thing I always seemed to be doing and left. I walked straight past her, leaving the boys and her alone in silence in the living room. I walked up stairs with nothing left in me. I opened the door to my room and walked into the dark. I didn't bother turning the light on as I stripped down to my boxers and laid in bed. I couldn't sleep. I was tired but I just couldn't sleep with so much on my mind. So I laid there, listening to the silence as I watched the bland white ceiling of my room.

*************

HARRY

I didn't know how long I had been laying there but I knew it was past midnight by now. The sun was gone and all the stars lined up in the sky. I was looking out of my window, out at the sky, almost like I was looking for some kind of sign on what I should do right now.

"Harry...?"

My thoughts disappeared when I heard her weak angelic voice fill the silence in my room. I looked up, leaning on my elbows as I propped myself up more. There she was standing, my door closed behind her. She fiddled with her hands as she looked at me shyly. Watching her standing there in front of me all shy and nervous, with her walls knocked down, reminded me of why I love her so much.

"I didn't mean to woke you" She quickly rushed, once she realised I wasn't going to say anything.

"It's fine, I haven't been to sleep yet" I finally spoke as I carried on looking at her.

"Me either" She said, filling the silence.

This silence wasn't comfortable like normal, this silence was tense and awkward. Moments ago I had just poured my heart and mind out to her and left. I didn't let her reply, I just let her think about what I said. However here she is. Standing at the foot of my bed while we stared at each other. It was obvious that she was nervous to be here, like what she had to say was going to be hard.

"I shouldn't have come..." She whispered but in the silence I still heard her.

"Why did you come then?" I asked, it coming out more blunt then I intended it too.

"I thought about what you said..." She trailed off, looking down at her hands instead of me.

"So? It's not like it'll change anything." I replied bluntly again.

"It will though!" She said a bit louder making me raise my eyebrows at her through the dark.

Even though it was dark the light from the moon was lighting my room just fine enough for us to see each other. The light reflected on her face and made her look so beautiful, even with messy hair, like she had ran her fingers through it several times. I couldn't put into words how much I adore and love this girl standing in front of me, but somehow, right now, I didn't think it mattered if I did or not.

"I was thinking and you're right." She said when I didn't speak.

"Wow, that's a first" I roll my eyes.

"Can you just listen to me and not be a asshole to me right now!" She groaned and I sighed before nodding. "Right, as I was saying. You're right. Everything that has happened has literally been throw at you in a couple of months. I mean no one can process all that you have too. Founding out you have a son and an uncle you didn't know about, its a lot and I know I haven't been there for you or making it any easier for you, which I'm incredibly sorry about. I promised myself that by being away from you and being this bitch would make you safe, that it wouldn't hurt you. That you would hate me and I wouldn't have to worry about hurting you but obviously I was wrong. I know you're here for me and William, even if you don't want to be his father, which I'm fine with. I've handled it fine so don't worry. Anyway I know you're only trying to keep us safe but sometimes when I have a plan I want to stick to it, no matter what and I guess that's why I don't want to try another way because I think this way is the best. I don't know-I'm rambling a lot here and if you don't stop me soon I wont stop" She let out a little laugh as she ended the sentence, slowing looking at the ground shyly.

I didn't say anything. I slowly got out of bed and walked towards her, not caring I was still only in my boxers. Once I was stood in front of her, I put two fingers under her chin and made her look at me. Her big brown eyes finally met mine and I could just kiss her, but I didn't.

"Its fine. I'm dealing with it fine, no need to worry about me." I whispered. "And I do want to be apart of your and William's life. I want to be his father, April. I know I left when I found out about him being mine but it was because I was in shock and I was scared I was going to be like Des. I don't want to be like him."

"You wont be! Harry you will be the most amazing dad anyone could have!" April smiled shyly at me and I chuckled at her eagerness.

"Thank you. April you could hurt me as much as you like but it wont stop me loving you. I love you to much for me to ever get over you." I said moving in so my forehead touched her, feeling her breathing on my face.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

I smiled as the question came out her mouth and nodded straight away.

"Of course."

I grabbed her hand in mine and dragged her towards the bed. I got in laying in my previous position, facing the ceiling. I felt the bed dip where April got in but after that I didn't feel anything. I turned my head to the side and saw her laying the same as me, facing the ceiling was a nervous look on her face.

"We're changing the plan."

To say what she said shocked me would be an understatement. I didn't expect her to actually listen to me and agree. She was still looking at the ceiling as I watched her carefully.

"I'll tell everyone the new one tomorrow" I replied and she nodded before finally turning her head and looking at me.

I couldn't read her. She had a blank look on her face but there was something in her eyes, hope. I don't know what for but she definitely had a lot of hope in her eyes tonight.

We stared at each other for a while before I finally reached out, putting my arm around her waist and pulling her towards me. She laid her head on my shoulder as my arm stayed round her waist. She was curled up in my side as I continued to face the ceiling. This felt nice. Having the girl of my dreams next to me again. Right now, it felt like nothing could go wrong but I knew when morning came everything would be different. Though there was still one question on my mind to ask April before tomorrow came.

"April, do you still love me?" I asked loud enough for her to hear.

I waited a couple of seconds but I still didn't get a reply. I turned my head to look down at her and saw she was fast asleep. Her eyes shut and her breathing steady, she looked so peaceful that I knew the question would have to just wait until another time, if there was one.

I kissed her forehead lightly, whispering goodnight before closing my eyes and letting sleep over take me.

_______________________________________

AWWWWWWWWWW HAPRIL MOMENT FOR THIS CHAPTER! THERE HASNT BEEN A LOT OF THEM SO THIS CHAPTER WAS ALL FOR THEM:) I THINK ITS CUTE NGL

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT

I ONLY REALISED THAT I DONT ACTUALLY HAVE A SHIP NAME FOR APRIL AND HARRY AND I LITERALLY JUST MAD EUP HAPRIL RIGHT NOW SO IF YOU HAVE A BETTER ONE COMMENT IT :)

LOVE YOU ALL

VOTE

AND

COMMENT