7.

HARRY

"Peter Styles is Des' twin brother"

As soon as them words came out of my mums mouth no one spoke. No one knew what to say. This was new information not only to them but to me. I didn't know my father had a twin brother. I didn't know I had a uncle on my dad's side of the family.

"Why have I never heard about him?" I was the first one to speak as April stood still, almost shocked with the information.

"Peter was put in a home for most of his life. He was crazy. Your dad's parents couldn't deal with him, so they sent him away. Your dad always visited him though, Peter and Des were so close. I didn't realise he had been let out." Mum explained and I nodded understanding all the information given to me but I still didn't understand one thing.

"Why is he after April?" I asked and everyone shrugged.

However as soon as that question came out of my mouth, April seemed to be back in the room with us.

"The person after me what's revenge but I never told you what on." April begun making all of us listen to her. "They wanted revenge on me for Des. That's why Peter is after me" She finished and we all didn't know what to say.

"But you didn't kill Des, your friend Jake did. So why does he want revenge on you" Niall asked.

"I don't think they want revenge on me because of Des dying. I think he wants to finish what Des started."

"But that was between your mum, dad and him, not Peter" I argued but she shook her head disagreeing.

"It's the same thing as me fighting for my mum and dad. What happened was between them but I involved myself because I wanted to make my parents proud. Peter's doing the same thing as I did. He wants to make sure Des doesn't die for nothing." April announced and started to walk off.

"Where are you going?" I asked, mum now not in the room as she went off to find William.

"To get William's bag out of the car" She said as she carried on walking, not bothering to look at any of us.

I didn't know what to do or say. Everything that happened six years ago is happening again. My uncle wants revenge on April because he wants to make sure Des didn't die for nothing. Like when April wanted to make sure her parents didn't die for nothing, however in someway they still did because they die even though what Des killed them for wasn't true.

"I'll go help her" I announced to no one in particular as I walked out the door a minute after her.

I saw her at the bottom of the drive struggling to get the top bags that William had with him. I couldn't help but smile at the scene. She had been on her own for, I don't know how many years as I don't know when William's dad left her but even though she looked like she was fine doing it by herself, I knew she wanted someone. I knew she wanted his father around for him. Just looking at her struggle made me smile because it seemed so normal, everything else didn't matter. I jogged down the drive and made it to her before she dropped the suitcase. I grabbed it in my arms and placed it lightly on the floor.

"Thank you" She whispered as she went to grabbed the second one but I stopped her.

"I've got it" I said grabbing the second suitcase and putting it next to the first one on the floor as April closed the boot and locked the car.

I started wheeling the suitcases up the drive when April stopped me.

"I can do it you know" She said and I shrugged as I turned back to look at her.

"I know, I thought I would help"

After that we both continued back up the drive and walked in through the door. I continued to carry the suitcases up stairs into the room that William would be staying in for a while. No one was in the room as William was downstairs with the boys and my mum, I placed the suitcases at the end of the bed and turned round to see April walking into the room.

"Did you really search for me for six years straight?" Was the first thing she said to me as she looked up from the floor.

"Yes, after my dad's funeral I went into a rough patch, drinking every day. It was a week after that, that I knew I needed you back in my life. I told the boys this and that's what we did for six years." I explained and she nodded looking at the floor again. "I didn't do it just for me you know. The boys wanted you back as well. They didn't help me for nothing, they wanted you back as much as I did. You're family to us." I finished and she shook her head, almost like she didn't want to hear it but she had too. She had to know what I was going through for six years of my life.

"You shouldn't have." She repeated the same words she had said every time this conversation came up.

"I know that now but I don't regret it. I mean you might've moved on and had a child with someone but you were everything to me, I couldn't get rid of you"

APRIL

"I know that now but I don't regret it. I mean you might've moved on and had a child with someone but you are everything to me, I couldn't get rid of you"

When them words came out of his mouth tears came to my eyes and I couldn't stop them. They leaked out of my eyes. He thought that he meant nothing to me as he thinks William is someone else's baby. He doesn't know it's his child but somehow I didn't have the strength to tell him, yet anyway.

"I-I-I'm sorry"

It was pathetic but it was all I could manage to get out as tears streamed down my face, I looked up at him and he looked at me with such pain in his eyes.

"Don't be" He said as he walked towards me and wiped the tears from my face. "Now come on. We have to think of a plan on what to do and find out where Peter is. We need to get one step ahead of them and I know that brave girl you were six years ago is in there somewhere. Get her to help us out" He said holding my face in his hands as my tears all dried up.

Right now, the only thing I wanted to do was kiss him, kiss him like there was no tomorrow. As much as I'm pushing him away I miss him to much. I miss everything about him. I miss us. However instead of doing what I wanted, I did what I needed to do and that was to protect my son. So I nodded my head as I followed him downstairs to where the boys were, getting ready to fight back for the last time.

________________________________________________-

I KNOW ITS NOT MUCH BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT :)

LOVE YOU ALL

VOTE

AND

COMMENT