29.

HARRY

Mum answered the phone after a couple of rings, sounding cheery as always.

"Harry Honey! How are you? Is everyone ok?!" She rushed out.

"Hey mum, yes everyone is ok..." I said hesitant.

"What's happened H?" Mum said, knowing straight away there was something wrong.

"I made a deal with Pete-"

"YOU WHAT!?" Mum screamed down the phone and rubbed my eyes, stressed.

"I know it was a stupid idea but I was tired of waiting around."

"What happened?"

"He wanted me to help him find April's mum-"

"She's alive?!" Mum shrieked.

"I would really appreciate it if you let me talk, I'm stressed enough."

"Sorry, honey. This is a lot to take in."

"I know. Anyway we found her and I thought that was it but he wanted to trick April like dad did. I couldn't let him do that so I knocked him out and left town with April, her mum and all the boys. Now I have to think of a plan because Peter is going to come get us soon and.......mum, I don't know what to do. I have to fix this for them all." I finished and I heard her sigh from the other side of the phone.

"Harry you don't have to do this alone you know? Everyone is there with you, let them help you"

"I know but its my mess to fix not theirs..." I trailed off.

"They're your best friends Harry, they understand what you done and why you done it. They probably want to be there for you but you're making it very hard for them to do that, so let them help."

"I don't want them to get hurt mum. I don't want anyone to get hurt. I feel so guilty for everything that has happened because its all my fault and for once in my life I want to do something right and fix this for them."

"What April what does she think?"

"April?"

"Yes, how is everything with her after this? Bare in mind her mum is now alive."

"No, mum I messed up big time."

"I'm sure it can be fixed. You always-"

"She hates me."

"She probably just said it in the moment. She doesn't hate you darling, she's just in shock and doesn't know how to feel."

"Yes, but I can see it in her eyes, she wasn't lying..."

I heard a cough behind me when I finished my sentence, making me snap my head round to see the person I love standing behind me.

"Ermmmm, mum I've got to go. I'll call you later" I spoke quickly to mum, not taking my eyes off of April.

"Okay, take care. Love you."

"Yea love you too." I replied before hanging up and putting my phone back into my back pocket.

I stood up from the curb, dusting some dirt off of my bum in the process. I looked at April with raised eyebrows as she stood in the same position staring at me. I couldn't read her expression as she stood there looking at me like I wasn't there. Her arms down by her side and her hair blowing in the wind, which had suddenly picked up.

"April, what do you need?" I said with evidence of frustration in my voice as I couldn't hold back how stressed I was now.

She sighed lightly. "Errrm, I w-wanted to see if you were coming in?" She said hesitant, like that wasn't what she had actually came out here for. Though I wasn't going to push it because I had better things to be doing right now. "I mean, its getting dark and-"

"Yea, I need to think of a plan anyway. So I'll come in." I interrupted her before she started rambling again.

We stood staring at each other for a moment before she finally turned round. With a whip of her hair in the wind she was now facing the house and walking up the concreted path.

I don't know why she came out here. It definitely wasn't just to see if I was coming in because it was getting dark. I doubt she would care if I stayed out here the whole night, I mean she hates me right?

"Coming?" Her angel like voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I snapped my head up to look at her. She was standing with the door open, looking at me over her shoulder, waiting for me to move.

"Yea" I muttered, walking up to the door which she held open for me. "Thanks"

We walked down the hallway of the house as the door shut behind us. The click of the lock being heard through the quiet house. When we reached the doorway to the living, I saw everyone was sitting there.

"I was thinking we order Chinese for dinner?" Jake said, looking up at me and April, everyone agreed except me.

"I'm not hungry, so I'll be upstairs and I'd appreciate it if I wasn't disturbed for now." I said forcefully and everyone looked kind of shocked at how stern I was being. Though no one mentioned it, nodding in agreement.

After that I left without another word, walking up the stairs hearing April's mum speak.

"You didn't talk to him." She stated, like she already knew the answer.

"I couldn't." Was all I heard April reply before I was now in the room Jake had given me.

I don't know what April's mum meant by that but it made my thoughts about why April came outside to me true. She didn't care if I was outside, she wanted to tell me something else but she couldn't apparently. I don't know what it was but right all I wanted to do was get her and everyone else out of this mess I have made. That's why I'm going to make this plan the last one we ever have to make.

_______________________________________________

YES I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORTER THAN THE REST OF THEM THAT I HAVE DONE BEFORE BUT OH WELL. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER I JUST DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT TO  WRITE AT THE MOMENT.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALL LOVE YOU LOTS AND HOPE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT BECAUSE YOU DESERVE THE WORLD HANDSOME:)

LOVE YOU ALL

VOTE

AND

COMMENT