23.

APRIL

"So we set out tonight." I stated as we all stood dressed in the living room.

"And then what?" Harry asked being the only one sat down on the sofa.

"We get into the house and surprise them. If they don't want to do anything we will." I roll my eyes at his attitude his had these couple of days.

"Why don't we just wait? I mean no one's doing anything we could go out and have fun for now, be normal!" Harry moans and I roll my eyes at him again.

"Because why not do anything when we are finally on top of them!"

That earned a roll of the eyes from him. "Whatever, lets get this over with." He stated, getting up and walking towards the door. "Come on then, if we are going to make it by night we need to leave now."

"I thought we were leaving at night?" Louis asked.

"No, Harry's right. We should leave now and get there by night." I said agreeing with Harry's idea, even though I wanted to know what was up with his attitude, I couldn't be asked to fight with him right now.

The boys didn't say anything as we all grabbed our guns and everything else we needed, before walking out to the car where Harry was waiting for us. Harry got in the drivers seat and normally I would sit next to him in the passenger seat but right now I didn't want to. I didn't want to be near him when he has this attitude with him. So I jumped into the back of the car making everyone look at me confused. I looked up at Harry who was looking at me through the mirror with a hurt look on his face. I raised my eyebrows at him which made his face go blank and look away from me. The rest of the boys decided to ignore what just happened and get in the car, Louis taking the passenger seat next to Harry.

The drive was going to be a good hour or two from where I live, so I decided I might as well get some sleep for an hour as I didn't get much last night. Though it seemed like I wasn't the only one with that idea as everyone decided to rest their eyes, all except Harry and Louis.

HARRY

When April didn't sit next to me I couldn't help but feel hurt by it. I know I've had a bad attitude for a couple of days now but I didn't know how else to act. Especially when they were talking about what to do about knowing where Peter lives. I knew all of these things about Peter and his gang and what their doing but I couldn't tell everyone. They would ask why and then hate me for how I know. April would hate me the most, I know it. Especially when it seems like the same plan my father came up with and we all know how that ended for me and April. Though through all of this I didn't think April would actually get fed up with me and not sit with me. It was our thing. Everytime I drove she sat with me. But she didn't want to and I knew why, but that didn't stop it from hurting in my chest.

"So what's with the attitude?" Louis spoke up after looking behind him to see everyone had fallen asleep.

"I don't know what you-"

"Stop the act!" He said a little to loud, making me glare at him, both of us making sure no one had woke up. Though no one had, the only thing happened was April stirring. "You know exactly what I mean and so does everyone else in this damn car, I'm just man enough to say something to you." He spoke quieter.

When I didn't speak he spoke again. "I'm only asking as your best friend Harry. Lately you've been so distance from all of us and wont get involved with the plans like normal. It's like you don't even want to help save April and William anymore..." He trailed off quietly at the end knowing what he said would've hit a nerve.