24.

HARRY

Last night was a dead end. No one was at Peter's house and all information on what they were going to do was gone. Nothing was in the house. Like they knew April had found the house, like they knew we would be there. Maybe Liam was right about all of this being Peter's little game. And maybe, just maybe I am playing a big part of it by helping him right now. Though I couldn't top, not when its saving everyone I care about.

I left early this morning when everyone was asleep. I didn't want to lie about where I was going. I was with Peter, but I couldn't tell them that. 

"We found the last place they were spotted." Peter said and I looked at him confused.

"We? I thought you weren't telling anyone about this?" I said with clenched teeth.

I was annoyed he had gone back on his word. He said he was only telling me because he didn't want anyone else involved. That he wanted me to be the one to go with him.

"I had to tell one other person. That's all, don't worry." Peter shrugged and started walking towards the car, me following behind.

I pulled him round to face me as I pushed him into the car door. "You better not lie to me again or this is off." I warned and I could almost see fear in his eyes.

"I can see a bit of your father in you, you know." All his response making me let him go straight away.

"I'm not him." I stated.

"Oh you can deny it all you like but I can see so much of him in you."

After that Peter turned round and got into the driver seat making me sigh as I walked round the passenger. Taking a seat in silence for the whole ride to wherever we were going.

*************** 

"Here? Really?" I asked confused, looking at the supermarket in front of us.

We had driven out of London and up North to a town which I couldn't remember the name of. It was a nice, peaceful town. Nothing happened here and everyone seemed to keep to themselves. Everyone seemed normal and like they wouldn't know a gun was if one was pointed at their face. I just don't understand why they would come to place like this. A place where people are born and don't leave ever. A place people stay forever and don't bother to stretch out their horizon.

"Yes."

"Why here?"

"Obviously because they are trying to stay hidden but I'm someone you cant hide forever from." Peter stated finally looking at me.

"So what do we do?" I asked.

"They should be here soon because we found out they come here around the same time everyday."

"Ok. So they turn up and then what? You never told me the plan." I said looking at him with raised eyebrows.

He looked away from me after that. Both of us sat in silence and looked at the large supermarket in front of us. He never did reply to my question and I didn't know what to feel about that. Yes I agreed to help find them but I thought I would be told the whole plan, I guess I thought wrong. Right now I didn't know where or what we were doing. I didn't know what would happen to them the moment they came into Peter's view. Though as I looked over at him, the small smile on his face proved to me that nothing good was going to happen and I started to regret making this deal with him.

"There..." He trailed off, pointing his finger towards the shop.

I followed his finger and saw the person who I had only seen pictures of.