16.

HARRY

I woke up the next day with the sun hitting my eyes from where I didn't close my curtains. I stretched my arms out above my head before bringing them back down to rub my eyes.

I turned onto my side expecting April to still be next to me asleep but I was disappointed. The side of the bed she had been laying on last night was empty. The cover had been thrown back from where she had got out but no trance of her was here, except the linger of her perfume.

I sighed loudly to myself as I turned back to facing the ceiling. I don't know why I expected her to be there so much. I knew deep down she wouldn't of stayed, not for me to wake up to her.

I grabbed the edge of the cover and throw it from my body, sitting on the edge of my bed. I rubbed my eyes again as my slow movements started the day. I stretched my legs up so I was now standing, moving towards my en-suite to have a shower and get dressed.

I was dressed in my black skinny jeans with rips in the knees. A plain white shirt covered my chest as I walked down stairs. I started to hear voices of the boys and April when I hit the floor in the hallway. I listened in, trying to figure out where they all were as I walked around the house. Soon finding them all standing around in the kitchen.

"The man of the moment is awake" Louis cheered, making everyone turn to look at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused as I walked towards them all.

"April said we're going by your plan now." Niall confirmed for me.

"She did?" I raised my eyebrows at her and she shrugged.

"We're waiting for the plan" She said turning away, so she didn't have to look at me anymore.

"Well, I don't have anything exactly planned out because I didn't have enough time to figure it out..." I trailed off as I walked towards the computer sitting on the island.

"But you have something we can go off right?" Liam said and I nodded in reply.

"I've read through the file on Peter Styles when he was in the clinic and it doesn't give much more information than what Rebecca told me. Anyway, we know his a dangerous person who will stop at nothing to get what he wants. But he doesn't know we are the same. We'll do anything to protect the people we love and this is no different. He may think he knows us but he doesn't." I said looking at April in the eyes when I said 'protect the people we love'.

"So what are we doing about him?"

"His after William right?" I said and everyone nodded. "We'll his with my mum and Gemma. Peter wouldn't suspect us to put him in the hands of people like them. Mum and Gemma will keep him safe and are the last people someone will think he is with. Right now he thinks William is still with April. He thinks April is on the run with her son-"

"How do you know all this?" April asked confused and shocked.

"Because his my father's twin. That has to mean they think a like right. So I started to think about how my father would think." I shrugged like it was no big deal. "Anyway, he doesn't know that April doesn't want to ran. He just assumes she's running again. So we've got the upper hand here."

"How? I'm confused where this is going?" Niall butted in and I sighed.

"Right, Errrm....He doesn't know we are working with April. Peter thinks she's still hiding from us. So his only looking for April, his not looking for us. This gives us the upper hand. We know the people who work with him now which he doesn't know. This means we can find them and send Peter a little message of our own" I finished and the boys were smirking, while April looked down at her hands.