14.

HARRY

"Harry what are you doing here again?" Rebecca said as soon as she saw it was me standing behind her door.

"I need to talk to you." I rushed.

"I hope its not about what we talked about last time because I told you-"

"I know you told me to stop but I need answers..... for me" I said giving her puppy dog eyes, hoping she would fall for them. I mean she's an old women, she has to right.

"Fine but this is the last time and no one finds out" She said pointing at me and I nodded quickly as she opened the door wider, letting me in.

We sat at the kitchen table with a cup of tea each. It was exactly the same, except I was here for a different reason. I wanted answers more than information.

"So what questions did you want answers for?" She asked, taking a sip of her tea.

"You called me Peter when you first opened the door. It had me wondering, I mean I know I don't look that alike to my dad but how come I look so like Peter? And in what way?" I asked.

"Sometimes in familys you might act or even look like someone else that aren't your mum or dad. It doesn't mean that they might be your parent instead but your dad and Peter were twins. Your genetics are the same as your dads which are also the same as Peter's. You're all still family, you'll act or look like someone in your family, it doesn't always have to be your mum and dad." Rebecca explained and I nodded for her to carry on. "To answer the question on how you look like him. Your face shape, eyes and nose. They're all the same as Peter's. The only difference is you have dimples when you smile, Peter never did. Do you have a picture of you when you were younger?" Rebecca asked and I nodded, getting my phone out of my pocket and showing her a picture or me outside my childhood home in the summer.

She smiled when she saw the photo before getting up and going towards a cupboard in her kitchen. As she opened it I saw there was loads of old looking files, that hadn't been opened in years. She looked through the files until she got to the one she was looking for. She pulled it out and walked back to table, sitting opposite me again. I looked at her confused as she pushed the file over to me.

"When I left the clinic I kept all my files, as the new therapist would have their own. This is Peter's file." She announced.

I looked down at the file that was now in my hands. It had Peter Styles, written neatly on the front in black ink with the dates that Rebecca was his therapist. I opened the first page and inside was a picture.

"That picture was of Peter when he first came into the clinic when he was seven years old. May I ask how old you were in the picture you showed me?"

"Seven..." I trailed off looking at the picture that now laid out in front of me.

We looked identical. You would think me and Peter were twins just by looking at these two photos.

"In the file is all my notes on Peter from all the sessions I had with him. You can take this and read it if you like, its not like I need it anymore" Rebecca broke the silence and all I could do was nod. "Do you have anymore questions?"

"Yea I did actually" I finally said snapping out of my thoughts and looking up at Rebecca. "When I told you Peter was out again and had contacted my friend, you had fear in your eyes. You looked so scared, why?"

She sighed, looking at the file in my hands before looking back in my eyes. "Like I said Peter is a dangerous man Harry."

"Yes I know, you said that before. But you also said you had seen this happen before-"