13.

HARRY

It's been a couple of days since we paid a visit to Rebecca Hills and so far we've only visited five other people. Two of which had died. Another two didn't know who we were talking about, apparently they had memory lost and couldn't remember things very well. The last one didnt know that much information for us. They all worked in the clinic when Peter was there but didnt help Peter as much as we thought.

I hadn't been to into finding information about him since my conversation with Rebecca. Her words still rung in my head and I didn't know what to do. April and the boys have asked me what information I had found out but all I told them was the ages he was when we first arrived and left, as well as how we burnt his roommate alive with their room the second night he was there. I didnt tell them that Rebecca called me Peter when she first saw me or the warning she gave me. I knew it wouldn't stop them or help, so I didnt see the point. However I still couldn't get her voice out of my head and I wanted more information from her. Like why she was so scared when I said he had got out again.

"Hey Harry we're going to see Robert Lane today, the next person on the list" Louis said as he stood in the doorway of my room.

I hadn't got up yet, unlike April and the boys who had been up for hours finding the next person and trying to find more information.

"Ok, I think I'm going to stay here." I said back as I continued to face the ceiling while I laid on my bed.

"Alright mate" He said but I didnt hear his footsteps, so I knew he hadn't left quite yet. "Hey Haz?" He questioned, making me sit up so I now was facing him.

"Yea?" I raised my eyebrow at him, he looked nervous and he was never nervous.

"You're alright right?" I was about to open my mouth but he carried on speaking. "I mean, I know finding April and then he rejecting you isn't the best as I know you love her like a lot but also finding out you have a son. Like I know you didnt take that news well and you haven't had much of a break after all of it to just think or even talk to someone and now we're trying to find your uncle who you didnt even know a couple days ago. I just-I want to make sure you're alright with everything and know I'm here to talk to?" He rambled and I gave him a small smile, appreciating that someone kind of understands its a lot and cares if I'm ok.

"I know you are mate, thank you but I think I'm doing ok" I answered and he nodded before leaving.

I laid back down on the bed, listening to the front door slamming close, signally that they had left. Without them knowing I had already researched on Robert Lane. He died a couple years ago, it was a dead end. I didnt tell them because I needed them to go away for a while. I decided I was going to visit Rebecca Hills again and get more information, I didnt care what she said.

When I couldn't hear the engine of the car anymore, I got up and put on my boots. I grabbed my keys which hung by the door before finally stepping out the house. I jumped into my black range rover and turned the key, hearing the engine roar. I looked both ways before finally driving out of the driveway and onto the road, towards Rebecca's house.

*************

APRIL

"You've got to be kidding me right?!" I shrieked as the car stopped.

The sat nav had said we had reached our destination but as I looked out the window I couldn't believe it.

"It has to be wrong, you must've wrote the address in wrong!" I said frustrated with Louis.

"I didn't write it in wrong, this is it.." He trailed off as we all continued to look out the window.