31.

HARRY

A loud bang filled the cold, empty warehouse. We all knew it was Peter. It couldn't have been anyone else. Though we all listened to the footsteps coming closer and closer to the main room in the warehouse. The footsteps stood suddenly when they got to the old, wooden door that accessed this room. I looked behind me at the boys, avoiding eye contact with April. Louis shrugged his shoulders before I turned round to face the door.

Finally after a couple of moments the now rusted, golden handle on the door jingled as the person behind it struggled to open the door. The click of the door echoed through the quiet room as the door slammed open, though Peter wasn't standing behind it. A boy, around the same age as me was standing in front of us. His short brown hair was messy as he stood in all black attire. His blue eyes looking into my green ones in shock.

"It really is you?" He spoke for the first time since he had opened the door.

I looked at him confused with raised eyebrows. "Who are you?" I asked bluntly, not wanting to play around and just wanting this over with.

"I'm Sam." He said, starting to fidget.

"And how do you know me Sam?"

"Your uncle told me stories of you. He told me how you were going to join the gang but something went wrong..." He trailed off, his eyebrows knotting together like he was trying to figure out what went wrong.

"Are you the youngest in his gang Sam?"

"Yes. I only just got recruited."

"My uncle's a liar Sam and you should know you've just walked into your own death." I said through gritted teeth, not feeling an ounce of sorry for this stupid kid. "Where is he Sam?"

Sam opened his mouth to speak but stopped when someone else walked into the room behind him.

"Come on Harry, no need to scare the kid." Peter said smirking. "I mean it is his first day." He patted Sam on the back and you could now see how scared Sam was through his eyes.

"Why bring this kid with you?" I asked.

"The same reason you brought your friends with you." Peter nodding his head to behind me.

I sighed, knowing we got caught but not knowing how. I mean the boys and April were hidden in the shadows, I couldn't see them from where I was standing, let alone at the door.

"I know everything remember Harry?" Peter smirked and clapped his hands together. "So should we get this over with? Which one should I kill first?"

As soon as them words came out of his mouth, I turned around to see the boys being held by someone from Peter's gang. All with a gun pointed to their heads. They didn't look scared but then they were the same as me. They weren't scared of dying for something that actually means something to us. However I think they also knew we would all get out of this alive, we always do. Though the more I looked at all of them, I got confused. April wasn't there. I looked at Lillian and she had the same expression as me.

He hadn't found her. Peter got the boys but hadn't seen April. This might actually go well for us, for once.

I turned back to Peter with a smirk on my face.

"Why do we have to kill anyone? I mean I only brought them in case you done something stupid. Just take Lillian and its over."

I was saying this not only to distract Peter from the boys but to make April more mad. I knew if she heard me speak of her mother being taken from her she would get angry and maybe even fight better.