33.

APRIL

Harry's in a coma.

A coma.

When them words came out of the doctors mouth I broke down into tears.

This is all my fault.

I should've warned Harry sooner about the bullet, told him to duck not just shouted his name.

The bullet didn't go that deep into Harry's shoulder, so the doctors managed to get it out as soon as he reached the hospital. Though he hit his head pretty hard on the floor, making him fall into the coma. No one knew how long. They said it could be a couple days but then it could also be a couple of months. It was literally a waiting game.

I called Anne as soon as we got to the hospital. I wanted to be the one to call her so I told the boys not too. Even though I was hysterically crying, I managed to tell her what she needed to know. She was shocked at first and didn't say anything before I heard her choke on a sob as she said her and Gemma were on their way.

Harry was in a room by himself, I made sure of it. Knowing how many of us were going to want to be in the room I thought it would be better to have a single room. Though as the boys sat inside beside Harry, I sat outside the door with my back across the opposite wall of the door leading to Harry's room. My bum on the cold hospital floor with my knees bent up to my chest. I told the boys I would wait out here for Harry's mum and sister so they could find the room easy but I think they all knew it wasn't just for that.

I couldn't be in the room anymore. I couldn't sit next to him knowing I cant do anything to take away what happened. I blame myself. I could've done something more to stop the plan from happening. I could've tried harder. I knew something bad was going to happen, so why didn't I try harder to stop it? Though I could've warned him more about the bullet. I could've said something more than just his name.

"April!" I heard my name being shouted by the women who gave birth to the love of my life.

I looked up and scrambled to my feet to greet them. Anne straight away pulled her into arms.

"Oh honey! Are you okay? Is he okay? Where is he?!" Anne word vomited while she hugged me tight.

"I'm fine, his fine. His in a coma but we don't know for how long." I explained as I pulled away and hugged Gemma.

"His in there if you want to see him." I said pointing to the door in front of me.

Anne and Gemma nodded, walking towards the door but Gemma stopped when she saw me not moving.

"Are you not coming?"

"I'm going to get a drink." I gave her a small smile and she nodded before walking in to see her brother.

The door shut behind them and I slowly walked off looking at the floor as a few tears decided to fall down my cheeks.

LOUIS

The door opened and me and the boys looked up straight away wondering who was walking in. It was Anne and Gemma. Anne put her hand over her mouth when she saw her son laying lifeless in the hospital bed before walking towards the bed. I got up from my seat next to Harry to let his mum sit down which she did. Gemma sitting in the chair next to her where Niall got up from.

Anne held Harry's hand tightly, almost like she was scared he would fade away.

"Oh my baby." She cried out as Gemma tried to comfort her as they both sat there with tears running down their cheeks.

"Where's April?" I asked as I realised no one came in after them.

"She said she went to get a drink." Gemma choked out before looking at me worried. "Is she really ok?" She asked and I shook my head sadly.

"She's taking it hard. I think she's only been in this room for an hour before leaving. She hasn't been back in since. I think she blames herself..." I trailed off with a frown on my face.

I walked out the room after that, going to find April. I don't think she should be alone right now and I think everyone agreed with that statement.

I went down the hallway to the café that they had on this floor. I looked around at the many tables that were spread out around until I saw April. She was sat by the window with a cup of tea in her hands. She didn't see me approach as she was too busy looking out at the view of the city.

"Hey" I spoke as I pulled the chair out and sat down opposite her.

She looked up at me and gave me a small smile before looking back out the window.

"You shouldn't blame yourself you know." I stated but she sighed.

"I could've done something more."

"No you couldn't. None of us could. It happened we need to move on and be there for Harry now."

"Its a waiting game and I hate it."

"We all do but we need to stick together."

She was silent for a while before she looked be right in the eyes. "I didn't get to tell him how much he means to me. He thinks I hate him." She choked as tears started to fall.

"His not dying. You still have time." I stated, fed up with everyone acting like he was dying, he wasn't.

"His in a coma and we don't know for how long or if he'll remember anything when he comes out of it."

"Cant you just think positive for once!" I raised my voice out of frustration. "His going to come out that coma and his going to be fine! I'm tired of people saying his dying or something negative! If Harry was here he would be making jokes trying to get everyone's mind off of it. He would tell us all his ok and everything will be fine in the end!"

"Yea but his not here!" She cried out.

"All I'm saying is think of Harry. Think positive like him. His going to get out of the coma and everything is going to be fine, April. Stop blaming yourself for god sake and go and see him!"

There was silence between us again she looked down at her cup.

"I'm scared..." She said. "I'm scared about if he doesn't wake up. I'm just scared." She admitted.

I got up from my chair and walked over to her, pulling her up from her chair. She looked at me confused as I pulled her into a hug.

"We'll be scared together." I whispered before pulling away. "Come on." I said offering her my hand which she took.

We both walked back to Harry's room. She walked in beside me and slowly walked to the other side of Harry's bed where Gemma and Anne weren't. She sat and grabbed Harry's hand straight away.

"I love you so much." She whispered, kissing his hand.

She held his hand near her mouth with their fingers entwined as she cried.

The room was silent apart from a couple of sobs now and then as well as sniffles. No one said anything. We all liked the silence. Liked just being here together, together. Being here for Harry.

___________________________________
I KNOW ITS NOT MUCH BUT I WANTED TO WRITE A BIT FOR YOU AND THIS IS ALL I COULD THINK TO WRITE. I WILL PROBABLY WRITE A LITTLE BIT MORE THIS WEEKEND BUT THERES ONLY A COUPLE MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL THIS STORY IS FINISHED :(

WOOOOO YOU GOT A LOUIS POV :)

LOVE YOU ALL

COMMENT

AND

VOTE