28.

APRIL

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Harry made a fucking deal with the devil himself and expected it to be all ok. Well its not. We are now in more danger than ever.

"YOU FUCKING DIP SHIT! WHY'D YOU DO THIS! YOU MADE ALL OF THIS TEN TIMES WORSE! YOU COULDNT HAVE JUST LEFT IT AND WORKED WITH US INSTEAD OF GETTING MIXED WITH PETER STYLES! YOU KNOW HIS BAD!" I screamed at him finally finding my voice after a moment of silence. While walking towards him, poking his chest with each word that came out of my mouth.

"DONT YOU THINK I KNOW THAT! I WAS TRYING TO PROTECT YOU!" He screamed back without hesitation. Everyone went quiet including me and the next time he spoke his voice was lowered but still stern. "I hate seeing all of this happen to you, especially William. We were sitting dogs at home and I couldn't handle it anymore! I needed to do something! So yes I may have made a mistake by fucking listening to my uncle but I did it to protect you! Everything I fucking do is to protect you and William!" He finished.

Though he just made me more angry. He always says everything he does is to protect us but right now I don't believe it. Especially when we're in more danger now because of him.

"Protect us? Harry you've put us in more danger now! All of us! You always say you want to protect the ones you care about but all you've done right now is put us in more danger and you know what? I hate you for this!" I sheered with as much hatred and anger my body could right now.

"Don't worry I hate me too" Harry whispered and before I could say another word he was out the door. I stood there, still in the same position just not with Harry standing in front of me anymore.

I didn't expect that respone from him. I expected him to shout at me more but the look in his eyes just showed me how exhausted he was with all of this.

"I'll go see-"

"I wouldn't" Louis interrupted Jake. "Just let him cool down by himself. He needs it" Louis muttered and Jake nodded, making the silence fill the room again.

"You shouldn't have said that." Niall stated after a moment, making us all look at him though he was only looking at one person, me.

"What?"

"You shouldn't have told him you hate him."

"Why not?"

"Because he already knew." Niall stated making me even more confused.

"So what difference would it have been?"

"Knowing and hearing it are two different things, April"

"Wh-"

"He knew you would hate him. Deep inside him he knew it. Knowing something is so much easier to handle than someone saying it to you. You actually making him hear those words is the worst thing you could've done to him. Hearing them words from you confirms it all, just knowing it you can still have hope even if there isn't any." Niall interrupted me and I glared at him. "I'm not saying you're wrong for hating him. I cant tell you how to feel but you have to think of what's happening and what he did from his susceptive, not just from how you feel about it."

After talking Niall got up. He asked Jake were the rooms were and Jake said he would show all of them. So off they all went up stairs, leaving me and mum alone in the living room. Her sitting on the sofa and me still standing looking at the spot Niall was just sitting at.

"His a clever boy that Niall." Mum muttered before patting the seat next to her. "Sit." She commanded and I did, taking the seat next to her. "Niall's right you know. As much as you hate to hear it, his right."